Season 7 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Apr 12, 2010.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Season 7 Week 4

Hard Advance for Thursday @ 10 pm central

It's up. Will do a write-up later, unless someone else beats me to the punch.

2. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

'Noles:
    I am free today up until 9 CST (start time) and then later, probably starting at 11 CST. I can flexible tomorrow, and if you let me know soon, I could play pretty much any time. If you are retiring from the dynasty, it would be good to know that ASAP, as well.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Week 4 Games of Interest:

Colorado @ #21 Michigan

The Buffs head north to Big House to take on a ranked Wolverine squad. Colorado should handle the Maize and Blue and could be ranked next week when they face a top 10 Oklahoma team in Boulder.

#8 TAMU @ #13 Iowa

The Aggies will be looking to take out some week 3 frustration on the Hawkeyes, and Iowa will be looking to have a winning record for the first time this season. This should be a good one. With both teams ranked so highly, and both with 1 loss, this could end up being a crucial game in the NC race.

#12 Tulsa @ #1 Cal

Speaking of games crucial to the NC race... Tulsa is Cal's only OOC user game. If the Bears are thinking about making a title run, then this is where it all starts for them. Playing with that #1 by your name is harder than it looks though... Tulsa already has a loss, but what better way to catapult your team right back into the thick of the NC hunt than by knocking off #1 in their own place?

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That's Awesome Max. Great job buddy!

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Gosh dammit Troy that fucking name is gonna throw me off for weeks lol

6. BDSDIGITAL

troy is still sufficient.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

swag 2k reporting...

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm ready to call it quits guys..

I'm busy as hell right now, and am getting tired of the video game drama.

Hope I didn't piss all of you off at one time or another during this year.

Peace.

edit: Everything is up to guys from here out. Parrothead may as well take over as commish as he has been doing a good job of keeping track of things, and is hosting currently.

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

The Texas A&M Head Coach has sent in their resignation citing that he has to focus on his college life (studies and baseball) along with pouring more content into Coast2Coast.

I have enjoyed the dynasty and all the trash talk mostly to Jman. (y) I really tried to get into this dynasty earlier while you all were still building your resumes and teams but jumped into last year as you all know and kinda took one of the best teams...

Go Big XII!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

all i got to say is holy shit!!

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

we got our win 37-11 D played real well giving up a late score and 2pt conversion. On O we are starting to get the hang of our playbook (Balanced) not a big fan of some of the formations but have started to like the option and am looking forward to running it down Tulsa's throat like he used to do to me.

On a side note I think this just sucks that people are throwing in the towel. That makes 3 this season. Not to be selfish but Knigh why couldn't you take Max and Jman with you that way I would have a clear road to a Big 12 championship oh well i guess ill have to earn it. Look out CHEECH and HORNER I'm gunning for you!!!!!!

12. BDSDIGITAL

So is Murk done for good, or just done with this dynasty or what?

13. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

What is "video game drama"?

14. Jman

My question as well.

I plan on continuing to play this one as long as the majority want to. Craziness, and kinda saddening too.

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'll be back for 2011. Just getting tired of video game drama when I've got school I really need to focus on, and trying to enjoy the end of my Freshman year + practice.

16. Jman

Good deal and I understand that completely.

17. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

yall suck! I understand though. School alone is tough, and both of you are athletes also so it has to be even tougher.

Oh well TTU's schedule just got a little easier...

Yall still suck...

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Noles wants to put more time into his other two OD's, and Perry had told me a long while ago that he was going to have to bail out.

19. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I was just messing with yall haha. I totally understand.

20. Jman

Hopefully Perry will play in our dynasty next year. Noles though, I don't really care if he doesn't return. :D

21. BDSDIGITAL

That was a double negative... :p

So are we done with this league for this year? What's the plan?

22. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm gonna bail. I have been holding us up lately and had contemplated retirement before yesterday's exodus. Sorry guys.

23. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

What?!?!? Im not done!
    Ill run it if Parrot doesnt want to. With 4+ people leaving I'd even consider starting from scratch if that is what it takes to draw enough interest to hold over until '11 drops. But I dont want to give up on TF4 damnit. too much blood, sweat, and tears put in to do that ;)

That sucks too. Sorry we never got to play.

24. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

haha [​IMG]

I contemplated when we were in the offseason and I will be closing up shop in the Rivarly after the season, which will put me down to 3 plus the 2 baseball leagues.. :D

25. BDSDIGITAL

I'm willing to finish out the season if everyone else is I guess. Maybe we should get a head count of who's in for the rest of the year.

I won't cry if we're done though. It's been alot of fun and this has turned into my 2nd dynasty really with C2C taking the lead.

As far as a head count for next season you can probably consider me out for next year. I'm going to do C2C and one more,but I want to keep my options open. I might hit up Dru to join the trifecta, or I might wait and see what other leagues pop up next year that might be of interest. Hell you never know, I might even approach the power to be to start my own or something...

But truth be told, I'd love to see if I can three peat in the pac 10 this year!