Season 7: Week 5

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Mar 25, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

So for my hubris of actually enjoying this game, EA decided to mushroom stamp me with the big ole cock of a transfer failure, negating an awesome game for me that saw my defense actually perform, Haynes return 2 kickoffs for TDs, and Davidson being his usual super-human self. Sooooo... someone might want to save this week just as a precaution (we do that after transfer fails, right? If not, ignore that recommendation).

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Still unsure about QB accuracy slider. Missed WIDE OPEN wr's while my QBs feet were planted in the pocket. Don't mind the over throws while throwing on the run, but the in the pocket throws should be completed by scholarship QBs playing for a BCS school. I think I was a combined 9/26 2 tds 2 ints between my 2 QBs. And 1 of those completions was an overthrow that the other WR caught.

I know I still whooped a cpu Oregon team, but again I don't want to have to run the ball all the time. I enjoy a challenge, but video games are suppose to be fun....

I will give it 1 more week and see the stat lines of everyone else before I really start to bitch....

4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Wyrmreaver

So which night are you going to force me to stay up until 2 in the morning to get a beat down from you? Tonight works if you're around, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Your QB only has 78 THA. That is probably where the difficulty to throw comes from.

• Like Like x 1
  6. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

I didn't notice much change when I played this morning. The cpu team was all C's though, that might have had something to do with it. I put up a highlight of my QB rolling out, throwing a lob on the run that dropped in between 3 defenders..granted, that play was all luck..

Hokie, you know you're suck ass QB's don't wake up until it's late in the fourth in desperation time. I still don't know how you pulled that off....

7. Baron

If the game that I played that got eaten by the gaping, toothed vagina that is EA sports' fail had the new sliders I didn't notice much change, but Davidson's THA is 95...

8. papaloke

I'm tired of this Davidson kid already.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Baron

Today perfectly illustrated the arbitrary and retarded nature of CPU games. In game one against Troy, I scored at will, did whatever I wanted and my runblocking was insane. This last game (a 45-31 win) Troy's DL split double teams so often it was just insane. And the super-psychic LBs were in full force. One guy was blitzing, engaged with my OT, and snapped into the one headed, pirouette INT animation.

13 better be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

10. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Tonight should work. Ill get on as early as i can

11. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Ask papaloke how accurate my QB is, especially in the 4th....

12. papaloke

How about only in the 4th, You're QB was off for most of the game until you sprinkled that voodoo magic dust on your controller.

13. Baron

Altered for accuracy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Got caught up painting my daughters room, still going...... Tomorrow if you are available?

15. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Yea I got the message. Tomorrow night should be fine.

16. Baron

SimplyxNicex218

Assuming that Selvy and Wyrm get their game done tonight, what time tomorrow night works for you?