1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 7!

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Jbek Glen Cieske MrWitness36 KNICKSFAN_84 jandy LTL7360 tacosaban cyhiphopp cmassey13 Antonio T.

Preseason boys. This will be a very different season of Chompions League, and we'll give it a try without OOC games (unless something weird happens and teams aren't hitting enough cross overs.) Please keep the redshirt restrictions in mind and adhere to them. I will be checking to make sure you're not fucking up.

1. You can't redshirt more than 50% of your incoming players (Freshmen, JUCOs, transers)
    2. You can't redshirt more than 33% of your 78+ rated players (offensive linemen not withstanding -- they don't count for numerator or denominator)

• Like Like x 1
  2. tacosaban

tacosaban Walk On

I know this isn't the place for this and i'm sorry. I'm just wondering whats up with all the restarts? Is this to be expected? I'm honestly having a hard time keeping up but I'm trying. I'm gonna have to drop a league. I've started playing madden on the ps4 more and more. I'm gonna try and hang in here for this season and see where it goes.

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

The restarts? Generally freezes

4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Deadline is Wednesday at 530 cst