Season 8 Scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Jmustang1968, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Well playing Cincinnati and killing them 55-13, team is being dominant on offense and defense. 1:30 left while I am burning clock and the game freezes. I still have xbox access but the on the play is frozen. I am sitting here, hoping it will unstick, I am going to be pissed to have to replay this one...

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Oh and if anyone wants to verify, you can probably log on to xbox.com and see the score...

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Miss St- 54
    Cincinnati - 42

Such BS. I replay, and of course their QB goes robo mode. First game, He had maybe 200 yards passing with around 50% completions and 2 ints. This game he was 43/50 605 yards and 5 tds... They hurried up and down the field. I just dont know how the game decides a player will do bad one game and good the next...

Hodges atleast had a good one for me nearly matching him in the ridiculous shootout. He went 25/47 491 yards and 4 tds. He had about 290 yards passing in the first game. Bullock did well with 24 carries for 203 yards, but it was more like 23 for 120 as he had an 87 yard big run. New receivers doing pretty good. Martin had 10 for 160 and Smiley had 5 for 166. Picked up 6 sacks on D after the QB of theres dropped back about 60 times. Oh well, a win is a win.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You should have seen the senior that had at QB last year...95 overall in hurry up robo mode.

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

#24 Duke - 37
    Boise State - 7

Boise managed to put together one solid scoring drive, but outside that had no answer for a nasty Duke defense. The Black and Blue Crew (self styled) gave up 196 yards to the Broncos. Led by Jason Robinson, who added two more sacks to his school record total (now 27 career), the defense was sparked by hard hits and speed to the edge. True freshman Curtis Reese, who was the schools first five star recruit since Coach Mason took over, had his first career interception in the third quarter.

The Blue Devil offense was efficient and balanced, with the unit totaling over 200 yards rushing and over 200 yards passing. Alan Robinson had a solid day, going 17-25 for 205 yards 2 TD and 1 INT (which must have slipped in the rain, it was WAY overthrown). Leading school rusher Christian Ricks added another 106 yards and 1 TD to his career marks. Buster Smith added 86 and a score also.

6. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Ole Miss - 45
    UCLA - 24

Vernon Wright announced his heisman campaign, throwing for 310 yards and 4 td's. I couldn't get the running game going. Ole miss' offense has great balance.

Defensively the team certainly isn't as good as last years, but they should be ok by end of the season.

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

South Carolina: a lot
    UAB: 6

Just raped them in all areas of the game. I had my first kick off return ever in this year's game. Both running backs had over 100 yards rushing, and my QB had a solid game. We'll see if we can continue this against Duke next week.

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Have we EVER played before?

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Southern Miss 32
    Iowa State 31

damn, almost got one..... Southern Miss scores 2 fourth quarter TDs and a late field goal to steal this one.....

First Quarter

05:27 TD Iowa State Heath Hubbard HB #35 68 yard rush
    00:49 TD Iowa State J.D. Gaddis TE #82 52 yard pass from Kris Bell QB #3
    00:19 TD Southern Miss Rory Mitchell HB #40 3 yard rush

Second Quarter

07:22 TD Iowa State Vincent Johnson WR #12 48 yard pass from Kris Bell QB #3
    00:39 FG Southern Miss Ryan Smith K #18 21 yard field goal

Third Quarter

02:29 TD Iowa State Heath Hubbard HB #35 1 yard rush
    01:00 TD Southern Miss Terrence Rogers WR #13 7 yard pass from Bo Moses QB #3

Forth Quarter

03:59 TD Southern Miss David Crowell WR #84 59 yard pass from Bo Moses QB #3
    03:20 TD Southern Miss Paul Mathis TE #89 14 yard pass from Bo Moses QB #3
    01:08 FG Iowa State Derrick Stewart K #15 22 yard field goal
    00:00 FG Southern Miss Ryan Smith K #18 36 yard field goal

10. theSANDMAN215

Not that I can remember. You don't have to do much to scout my team, I run a boring offense.

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That's funny. I think I joined in '10 after your Xbox broke and we have never played....in over 15 seasons.

12. OMlawdog

Only tip I can give you is that Sand plays the best MLB of anyone in the Deuce, probably without rival. Drifter would be a close second, but Sand was the most dominant MLB user I have run into.

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That is high praise.

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    FML, shanks for nothing.

15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    BBJ Plays a better LB than I do, I think. I can't make tackles a lot of times against guys with good stick skills. I run by a lot of plays.

16. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I figured Sandman would post, but:

Duke 19
    South Carolina 20

A good game with good defense. USC went up 14-3, but Duke ended up going up 19-14 (I went for two to try to push the lead to 7). South Carolina answers back in the fourth to go up 20-19 (he went for two to try to push the lead to 3). Duke gets the ball back and converts a key fourth down with less than a minute left, and end up inside the USC 40. Duke had no timeouts, so they ran the ball to try to line it up (ended up on the right hash) and lined up for the game winning field goal. The Gamecocks ice the kicker and the Duke kicker bounces the ball off the right upright and Duke loses.

It was a GG, he is as good on the sticks as anticipated. My offense was pretty decent, but didn't score. Two interceptions with one returned for a touchdown (tip to the DE) sealed Dukes fate. The Duke defense was stout, holding the Gamecocks under 250 yards.

17. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

#4 Miz 38
    #2 PSU 32

Tight game. Our offensive line is absolutely terrible. Hill was sacked 6 times and hurried all game long. PSU's CBs did a great job in press coverage not allowing our receivers to get into their routes quickly. In the end we came up with enough big plays to seal the deal and get out of there.

18. theSANDMAN215

Good game. That was an ugly game for both of us. I figured when you got that catch at the end the game was over. You give me too much credit on the sticks, I don't think I'm that good. Your DT is a beast too.

19. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    No, you really made me work on the ground. When I have 400 yards of offense and 19 points, your doing something right.

20. theSANDMAN215

I could not get a consistent offensive game going at all. Thanks for the compliments though. Don't cut yourself short though, you're good at the game too.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Just shows the SEC users own the ACC users :thumbsup::thumbsup:

By the way, does anyone else hate the way the INTs are in User games versus CPU games? I'm pretty sure that 2nd INT I could have taken it to the house, but the screwy way it happens in User games screwed me up.

21. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I do that on offense. I spin and get that stupid double spin animation.

22. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Lol, don't kid yourself. The third tier SEC teams could come in and compete right away with the best of the ACC.

23. OMlawdog

Ole Miss - 49
    Boston College - 31

I couldn't stop some WR named Rucker. I've never been abused that badly by a WR in my life. Finally got him under some control and pounded away on the ground with Quinn and Castillo to a tough hard fought win. Difference in the game was Dwayne Quinn, and Ole Miss holding Boston College to 7 yards rushing.

24. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Duke - 37
    #10 TCU - 6

A week removed from a heartbreaking loss to South Carolina, Duke goes to Fort Worth and absolutely dominates the Horned Frogs defensively. The Duke offense struggled at times moving the ball against a stout TCU defense, gaining only 176 yards passing and less than 100 yards rushing until the fourth quarter when Buster Smith broke a run 39 yards for a score. Alan Robinson had a rough game, going 13/22 for 147 yards 1 TD and 2 INT. Buster Smith, filling in for injured Christian Ricks, had 126 yards on 18 carries, with two scores.

The real star of the game was the Black and Blue Crew. Holding TCU to -14 yards rushing and 117 yards passing, the Blue Devils flat out dominated in the trenches. TCU was persistent in trying to run the option read and in third and long situations just couldn't beat the Duke corners. Duke held TCU to 8.33% on third downs.

25. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Puttin' the Hurt On
    Wake wins with impressive offensive performance​

[​IMG]
    FR(RS) MLB Terrance Perry sacks Tarheel QB A. Parker in the 2nd quarter of Wake's dominating win.​
    Jr HB Lionel Edwards ripped off several large runs to demoralize rival North Carolina last night at BB&T field. The Tarheels came into the game with the strategy of wearing the young Wake Forest defense out with their powerful running game. Unfortunately several turnovers kept the offense off the field towards the end of the game when they needed it most. Wake Forest played mistake free football on offense led by SR QB Phil Harris and his 9 for 13 day that racked up 167 yards through the air and 2 TDs. Lionel Edwards added 192 yards of his own on the ground and did it on just 16 carries (12.0 yards/carry).​
    Wake Forest continues to put together strong performances on the season and all signs point to an epic showdown at Boston College in Week 7, a match-up Coach Drifter is 1-6 in.​