Season 8 Week 9 Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, May 14, 2011.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I'm waiting for a song by the oompa loompas. People keep dropping out. With our decreased size, any interest in shrinking the conferences at seasons end. I personally would like to get out of the pac 10, and seeing how it is only me and @-Cougars- i believe, it might make sense.

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Haha let's migrate to the Big 10 :)

4. fuzzyl0gic

Yeah man, I'm thinking about it. I have a friend who wants to join the Big Ten soon, so you guys could think about joining the Big East or ACC.

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I call dibs on Cincinnati

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

I guess everyone wants to get beat by the Green and White ;)

7. fuzzyl0gic

You got them. I would LOVE some competition in the Big East, playing you is always fun albeit frustrating! Haha.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fuzzyl0gic

It looks like with Cougars joining the Big East, there will be three users in: ACC, Big Ten, Big East. You can join any of the three you want, maybe you want to try out the Terrapins? They had a very solid foundation recruiting wise the first few seasons under a user (@Keller ). I'm not sure if duhdman will be around much longer, he hasn't posted anything in here all season. Minus that, I really like the solid group of guys we have here. We just need to fill a couple of holes with like minded individuals, and we will push strongly into the release of '12.

9. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I was wondering about the Terps and if I wanted to be them. Tough call. I will look through the conferences and see who jumps out.

10. duhdman1026

duhdman1026 Walk On

ur bootin me????

11. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Ok, well I just finished my last final, so my write ups and stuff will appear again. Apologies to everyone for my lack of posts.

12. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

yeah bro it is time to clean house. UNC hasn't posted one damn recap the whole year and that is not excusable. Not posting one or two b/c of crazy stuff going on is one thing but making no effort whatsoever is not ok. I think he should be kicked immediately and we'll move on with who we have and not add anyone else until 12 drops. I mean hell if we're not going to hold people accountable to the rules then maybe we should all get free passes to never post a damn thing in this forum.

@fuzzyl0gic
    @gwill
    @MaslerBoros16
    @sibellius
    @broth262
    @-Cougars-
    @duhdman1026
    @BigBodySS

13. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I'm not sure if people who aren't posting are involved in multiple leagues or not but it is not ok to treat this league as a second string team just to fill time until another league's advancement is made. If you can't handle the content requirements of it then you should not be allowed to float by playing games while everyone else puts the effort in. And it really isn't even a whole lot of effort. It is writing one or two paragraphs about a game, throwing some stats around and maybe doing a POTW thread or something.

14. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I plan on posting a recap tonight when I get home for both my games. If my phone could load up the EA site then I'd do it here at work. Unfortunately I have an internet blocker here that won't allow me to see my stats or anything. I have two recruits to update my board with too.

15. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

I think we should give the UNC coach a chance to step up his forum participation. A lot of times people join leagues and tend to overlook whats required of them, outside of just getting the games in.

16. Masler

Masler Moderator

Should I take over commish again? Ill clean house haha

• Like Like x 1
  17. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

No I think he has had his chance. This is NOT his first season he knows the rules and what is expected of them. Everyone had to post in that acceptance thread at the beginning of the season saying they acknowledged the rules. Fuzzy said that people would get strikes and three strikes and you're gone. No one is going to follow rules if they aren't enforced.

18. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I got my FSU/Miami report, I just been super busy lately w/school and other issues.

19. duhdman1026

duhdman1026 Walk On

k ill drop before assassinates me