1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 9 Recruiting

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Season 9 Recruiting

Looks like it's really top heavy. A deep, but average RB class. A couple good QBs. It seems like the talent level falls off pretty quick though.

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I agree on how top heavy the class is. There are a few players that I expect to be wars over. I don't think I will be involved in that many of those.

I have a ton of scholarships this year so i can't spend my time on a bunch of user wars.

Maybe two wars I can go after, beyond that, best of luck to everyone.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm going to have to look deep in this class. There are only a few :3stars: interested so I'll pick a couple of high caliber guys to go after and then try to find some nice lower level players.

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    The Aggies start strong again this year, bringing in their first commitment from the PS#1 HB. More on him later.

5. Bondzai

[​IMG]

6. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

The insta commit king strikes again, glad I did not spend any time on him. This is what, the 4th season in a row you have signed a top 5 recruit week 1?

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

where do you guys get your gifs from. they are hilarious.

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    No, second in a row. Buck Thomas last year. WR Adam Harris was the year before that, he was PS#3 and ranked somewhere in the high 20's overall. I had nobody the year before that and then Kris Hughes was an instant sign two years before Harris, but he was PS#3 and about 25th overall.

All from TX.

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

got an instant commit from a :5stars: tackle but he is small at 6'3 262 and will be moved inside possibly to center....

10. JrRawlins

sidenote: the all out war for FS Ryan Lewis continues.... i think he has 5 users in his top 5... with Virginia on the outside lookin in..... sigh...

11. theSANDMAN215

yeah i don't really need him (I assume he is that :5stars: recruit?), but he would be a nice addition. I was going to go for that #1 MLB, but I have a beast I redshirted this season, and I run a 4-3 so I don't really need him, so instead of wasting hours on him, i just took him off my list.

12. theSANDMAN215

13. theSANDMAN215

[​IMG]

Yes, I finally figured it out!

14. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

You fuckers are on season 9 already......jeez you advance every day???

15. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

about every 7 hrs

16. Bondzai

We are....
    [​IMG]

17. JrRawlins

[​IMG]

you love the Deuce dont ya......(y)

18. OMlawdog

Some interesting recruiting battles shaping up. That FS is a stud, and Im betting comes in between an 83-85.

I didn't even recruit that HB, if they are an elite prospect that has A&M first, Im waiting to the second week to even think about getting involved.

19. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, that FS is going to be the guy this year. I'm sure he is #1 on a lot of people's boards.

20. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Well its a good thing you don't need him, because hes not going to Va Tech. He is coming to Eugene or heading to College Station, you can mark it down...;)

21. OMlawdog

UCLA picked up its first commit of the season, a 4 Star FB, Bryan Lee. I haven't had a FB rated over 75 since I have started this game, so Im kind of excited to see what a good FB can do at UCLA.

22. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

The old bait and switch, haha, well played sir, Virgina is very much in the talks for this guy.

23. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Got an insta-commit on DT Rob Hicks PS #1 and the #2 player in the country. He looks like an absolute beast with B+ strength, C speed, B Tackle, and A- Block shedding. By far and away the best DT I have recruited, and one of the best recruits Oregon has brought in in the past 9 years.

24. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Nice commit, Bogey. Oregon is shaping up to have one hell of a class. If they can land that FS and then QB Cody Hall, it could be one of the best in this year's game.

I'm backpeddling on the recruiting trail because I don't have a visit date until week 5. Looks like most of the top flight guys will be off the board by then. Sucks, but I guess I can't tear it up every season...

25. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I was shocked no one pressed harder on Hall, he is prolly the most impressive QB I have seen other than mcCoy/Hughes in '10.