1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 9 Schedule Requests

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Hokie Effect, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I figured I would get it started:

I too am becoming board with the cpu games, so I would like all user games. 2 vs Big 10 OSU and Minnesota obviously, but I would like all 4 OOC games vs users. So Wash St as I haven't palyed yet and then whoever....

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

With Perry leaving me, it looks like I am getting 3 user non conference games. At least there is a chance I can win the Conference if brave doesn't add anyone. It is my time to play Penn State and Ohio State since I haven't played them yet. In addition brave I would schedule those games during the first few weeks because I am going to be off all of next week so I will definitely be available for all you east coast guys. In addition you can give me Clemson as well.

3. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I will have 3 user conference games(jman, twist, bl0nde) next season. I think I have played everyone now, but the new guy.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I think I'll give myself 3 or 4 non-conference user games. As for Beazus/Minnesota I just sent him a text to see if he will be sticking with league. I will play Wazzu week 1 or 2, with Hokie getting the other. Then I will just fill in my schedule with whoever remains or anyone who wants a crack at Ohio State.