Season begins today.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Nov 12, 2012.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

After all the mess and confusion with EA and the draft all went pretty well, thanks. Feel free to sign FA's 3 per 24 hours. Also spend a day or so trying to work trades to get players to fit your scheme if you missed the draft especially.

I will open week 1 preseason and we can advance on a 24 hr period just for preseason if your opponent is open play the CPU all teams will be filled before regular season begins. Any questions feel free to ask Dunn06 on aim is usually the best option it's always on. Going forward when regular season begins advances will be Monday Night and Thursday Nights so you always know when the advance is. Please use schedule thread to make a time even if you spoke on AIM or PM so we know. If there is no post and advance night comes we will advance you have 48 hrs after an advance to post a time.

To the guys who could not draft or wanted a sim team please claim your teams today. FDML 13 and the PW is fantasy. Thanks all and good luck with your season.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Which forum should we put our trade block?

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Team Management subforum will be the place to post your team's trade block as well as any completed trades

4. Leo161978

Leo161978 Walk On

How am I supposed to play my games if my opponent won't respond in the game scheduling?

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Best way is on AIM most of us use aim constantly also some of the members have not been able to reply on TSO forums just yet as they have no used their accounts for awhile. PreSeason is gravy thus the fast advance if no response for a pre season game and the team is open play the CPU if you would like if not we will sim with injuries off. Also leave an AIM on your post and AIM or YiM is encouraged if not required. Also if you do want to play CPU and the team is not open hit a commish to place them on autopilot.

6. Luis

Luis Walk On

Leo161978 Adding the week and the Team you are playing in the thread title is a good thing to do to get noticed (not all ppl read through all the posts). Tagging works too if you want the owner to noticed you posted.

7. Leo161978

Leo161978 Walk On

Is it just me or is there some lag when playing online compared offline?

8. Luis

Luis Walk On

yeah, usually there is some lag compared with offline