Season Deadlins have been delayed.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Season Deadlins have been delayed.

Thanks to the unscheduled trip I had to the docs, I have delayed the deadlines so that all 4 days of FA can be done before the first deadline. Therefore Week ones deadline has been pushed to this Saturday, and everything after as been pushed back one madden week.

Schedule has been updated in the deadlines section, so those dates are correct, and should not change.

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I guess for better clarafaction.

- Today @ 6pm est ends FA day3
    - Thursday @ 6pm est ends the final day of FA

Then you will have till Saturday 6pm est to get your week 1 game in, then everything past that goes to the normal Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, advance schedule

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Where do we post game summaries?

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

User vs User
    In the gameday scheduling thread, use the Week X : Team vs Team to schedule, then after the game gets played, post inside the thread a little blurb about the game, also people should feel free to post what ever they want to talk about in the game and I change the thread name to Week X : Team XY, Team XX.

User vs CPu
    You can post it in the game day thread with the score already in the Week X title. Posting summaries or blurbs about a cpu game is not required.... and frankly since it's a cpu game, I really don't care.... :D