Season End Stat Comparison

Discussion in 'The Redshirts' started by maverickfp, Aug 18, 2013.

1. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

PASSING

Here are the Users (that didn't graduate) Passing stats:
    [​IMG]

Compared to 2012 Real Life NCAA passing numbers:
    [​IMG]

As we can see, users did an exceptional job mimicking real life numbers. A+ to everyone.

RUSHING

Here are user totals for returning players from the 2013 season.
    [​IMG]

Compare this to the 2012 Real Life season:
    [​IMG]

Users were significantly less than their real life counterparts, but this is likely just do to the (generally) dramatically decreased number of carries. QBs are highlighted as our fearless Commish seems to be living in the past when it comes to the idea that ONLY RBs should having any type of rushing yardage. The user with the most rushing yardage with a QB, myself, with this Stud:
    [​IMG]
    didn't even remotely touch his real life counterparts. Come 2014, this Heisman finalist #5 in 2013 will try to make his stats more like his real life brethren in order to enhance the Sim aspect of the OD. I know coach Johnnyclutch is anxious to user his dual threat QB Cyler Miles.

Receiving

Here once again our the users returning in 2014:
    [​IMG]

Compare this with the 2012 stats leaders in Real Life:
    [​IMG]

You can see that users once again did a very good job maintaining adequate balance between the game and real life production. Well done guys!

DEFENSE

Here are the user values for the returning starters in 2014:
    [​IMG]

Compare these numbers to the past year of Real Life production:
    [​IMG]

Whoa. What? So far in every statistical category we have found a good mesh between user stats in game and their real life counterparts in production until now. The defensive ends from Purdue and OSU blew their Real Life brethren out of the water! It must've just been a bad year for defensive sacks in 2012. Lets look at 2011:
    [​IMG]

Hmmm. Nope, Commishioner Pagamer07 and Teclemson53 both were able to do something in the game that hasn't been done in a looooong time. In fact, Pagamer07 actually broke the NCAA record with his good, yet not great DE. His DE somehow managed to get 7 sacks in the final game to push him over the edge.

This is very strange considering how vocal the commish is regarding maintaining "sim" statistics within his OD. He has publicly chided players like QB Mike Eubank for "running too much" and previously suspending Maryland RB Brandon Ross for 2 games for scoring a TD at the start of a 3rd quarter. How very strange indeed.

Outside of the commissioner, the users of The Redshirts OD did a great job maintaining good, "sim" statistics in all other phases of the game. Well done guys. Heres to a great 2014!

• Like Like x 3
  2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Good stuff.

You guys are so funny.

3. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

just speakin the truth my man.

4. JohnnyClutch

[​IMG]

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Hahahaha. Cheese balls

6. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Wow and i thought i was a naughty boy with my message

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

ahhhhhhhhhh BRANDIN COOKS IS DECLARING.................... I gotta talk this dude back. Gotta get on that Johnny Manziel autographs for money shit, on that Auburn Cam Newton shit, on that Ohio State level shit.........

oh yeah , ballin job on this. I love seeing this kinda stuff.

8. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Prater didn't even try to go. My safety coulda been a 2nd rounder, but I assured him that he wouldn't regret getting his degree, so he's back. Spreading the cheese strong, one more year.

9. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Let it go for fuck sake. Jesus Christ. The horse is dead. Keep beating it. IDGAF what you do.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

11. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    maverickfp you have horrible penmanship....just sayin'

12. JohnnyClutch

:woot::LOL: