Season Expectations

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brandon S., Sep 27, 2011.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

What do you expect your record to be at the end of the year?

Are you looking to make a big trade before the deadline to give your team that extra player needed for a playoff push or are you looking to trade away the aging players for more draft picks and rebuild?

As the Chiefs, I expect Jamaal Charles to run the ball for over 1500 yards and for Cassel to have a great year because of the running game. The entire team is young, and I expect them to progress together and hopefully end up with a solid playoff team for years to come.

I expect the D-Line to be a huge force, with the 3 starters all being A pot and young. My secondary is young and fast, and can tackle which is always great for run support.

Cassel has two receiving TEs that can make big plays and 3 excellent WRs, not to mention Jamaal Charles and Dexter McCluster coming out of the backfield. I expect the Killer B's (Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston) to excel in the passing game. My O-Line is young and has only gotten better from last year.

I was lucky to inherit a Chiefs roster that is so young and has so much potential at every position, so I expect to make the playoffs as a Wild Card team at the very least.

I'll most likely be sitting tight in trades this season, don't have a major hole to fill and I like to stockpile draft picks.

2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Love this thread, was going to create it myself. I'm going to hold off until after FA before I write this up, though. I have a couple gaping holes I need to fill ;)