Season III / AFC Playoff Watch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ferocious, Mar 18, 2011.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Season III
    PlayOff Watch
    At the time of this writing

Alright PMFL here goes the official Playoff Watch straight from the musky smell of the gridiron. So let’s look at how teams are looking at with 6 games left in the season.

AFC

Teams with a strong jockstrap:

Raiders (dablackpope) 9-1: All I can say is WOW!!! Can anybody, I mean did anybody see this coming besides the Raiders???? Well like they say “talk the talk, walk the walk” and this team sure has done that. Everybody doubted them and they are saying “Will you take a look at this” lol…

Games to keep an eye on for the Raiders: Week 14 vs the Bucs

Prediction: They keep the pedal to the medal and win the AFC, 1st round bye and homefield throughout the playoffs.

Jets (thafuture) 8-2: This team has a pretty good grasp of the division and this #2 spot, but they cant sleep on anybody like they did vs the Broncos. Like they say “Any given Sunday”.

Games to keep an eye on for this Jets: Week 13 & 15 vs the Patriots

Prediction: They split with the Patriots and end up winning the division by an inch, and keeping the #2 spot.

Teams holding on to their G-String:

Patriots (Jaaged) 8-2: With this record you would expect them to be in the Strong Jockstrap section right???? Wrong!!!! After you look at the rest of the schedule this team has you will know why.

Games to keep an eye on for the Patriots: Week 12,13,14,15 & 17 vs Rams, Jets, Colts, Jets, & Dolphins.

Prediction: If they still have a team after this next 4 weeks, I see them still making the playoffs in a wildcard with a 10-6 record.

The Below teams are in two categorys at once, haven’t seen this happen in PMFL before. They are in the G-String and Staying alive section.

This is the deal with all the below teams, they are either in a way open division were the winner can be an 8-8 team or have a division with a dominant Team but will fight for the wildcards spots. In other words look for the Patriots to take the 1st wildcard spot and everybody else to have a RUMBLE for the last one. Good Luck to all teams involved lmao..

Titans (Bradkaz96) 6-4
    Broncos (XSaintaclausX) 6-4
    Colts (BRUCE80) 5-4
    Chiefs (klik-klax) 5-5
    Texans (sd2001) 5-5
    Bengals (elvisrulz) 4-6
    Chargers (hulk) 4-6
    Browns (LtJustice) 3-6

And if you can believe this the Steelers can still win the division with an 1-8 record but only if they win out lol..

Officially out of playoff contention:
    Bills
    Jaguars

Well PMFL that wraps up the AFC playoff watch, as you can see the only safe teams here are the top 2 spots. After that is all in the hands of the Coaches and their respective teams. But like I said, it’s not over till the fat lady sings……

2. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

My years done. These guys are studs that I face next and the people I've just played I got completely lucky and had some major Madden help.