Season is Open

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Okay guys, you may start playing your games. Couple things I want to mention, as usual.

First
    Some people have not updated their roster management threads with their rookie signings. I know our new guys haven't, as they haven't had forum access, but also we are missing some others which I will list here.

1)Miami - I need your rookie signings. @stryder24
    2)49ers - I need your rookie signings. @bringbackjimmy
    3)Texans - Small discrepancy with your Punter. You'll need to sign one from FA and post it in your roster management thread. @roll2tide
    4)Broncos - I need your rookie signings with all the info I asked for in your roster management thread. @score23
    5)Titans - I need a proper list of your cuts and rookie signings. @yankeery25
    6)Seattle - Chicken you need to update your own spreadsheet with your rookie signings man, lol. @Seachicken3
    7)Falcons - I need your cuts and rookie signing @Capparelli

Now for the new guys:
    Eagles @Betz Saints @Striker4Christ Steelers @Xxeasyxx910

I'll give you guys some slack because you're new but you guys have basically done nothing. You need to create a roster management thread in the roster management forum area. In the thread you need to post your cuts and you need to post your rookie signings then I will update your spreadsheet. If you need some help, let me know.

Second
    You may not sign ANY free agents until free agency ends tomorrow. Most teams did not participate and as such free agents are free game after I post the Day 4 FA Results tomorrow morning. At that point its first come, first serve. I wouldn't recommend signing anyone until your spreadsheet is up to date however.

You have until the trade deadline to do what I've asked you to do above or you will be temporarily kicked from the league until it is completed. No exceptions.

Third
    Remember, forum activity is 100% required. That means post-game recaps for each game and if its a PvP game the WINNER must post the recap. I will write mine and you guys can sort of follow that format if you so choose. Other content like players of the week, MVP race, Power Rankings etc etc is something you guys can take on if you feel like thats something you want to do.

Remember to schedule your games with your opponent and don't leave them hanging. Use the designated forum area to schedule your games as well as Xbox live etc ect. Use tags like I did above to alert people of a post you made. Just use the @ and then the persons forum name and they will get an alert.

Also, I've posted my contact info if you guys need anything. I have my blackberry with me 24/7 so email is almost always the best way to get ahold of me if something is urgent. Take advantage of the fact that I'm making myself available to you guys. If you need help with something, are having a problem or your game froze, or just want to talk football, hit me up. In the past we had some issues where owners needed to get ahold of me but couldn't, hopefully this will no longer be an issue.

Fourth
    Thats it guys. Have fun out there. I don't know when the next advance will be, I'm thinking maybe Saturday. If not then probably Sunday night.

2. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Yay! Good luck guys!

3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Keller just wanted to let you know.... your standing on the tracks and the trains coming through butthead.

.... I told ya I wasn't gonna slide

4. Keller

Yeah I'd say that if I were playing with the jacked ass rosters of the Cowboys too.

5. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Lol I know I'm a spreadsheet bitch. I'll get them tonight. promise promise. I worked until 11:35 last night.

6. Keller

Hey man, you got till the trade deadline otherwise you're temporarily kicked till its fixed. LOL!

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

8. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

About the game recap... Can we make it a rule the winner HAS to post this? I know If I lose the last I want to do is try and create one. Plus, it squarely puts the responsibility on one person and were not left guessing who's going to do it.

9. Keller

:thumbsup:

10. Keller

Yes actually I like that idea as thats what we do in the NCAA league I'm in. I'll edit the original post and throw it in the Expectations thread.

11. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

I'll be able to check later, but I still was curious.

Who do my Chiefs play in week 1?

For the first year - since I don't get on XBL all that often - I'd look at the real NFL schedule.

For this year, it might be nice to see a weekly schedule on the forum.

But if that's not possible, could someone just post the Chiefs week 1 opponent?

12. Keller

13. Striker4Christ

Striker4Christ Walk On

Thanks for the slack. I will definitely be hitting you up lol. I know (noob) lol.

14. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Thanks keller

15. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

updated my management page boss!

16. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

why is jake carver in FA and can I have him :p

17. Keller

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm sure he was drafted by a team.

18. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Well the titans released him???

19. Keller

How do we know the Titans released him?

20. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

i saw it on the transactions list earlier

21. Keller

Any progress on this? @bringbackjimmy @score23 @yankeery25 @Betz @Striker4Christ @Xxeasyxx910

22. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I have them written down I'll post it after work...

@Keller

23. score23

score23 Walk On

sorry keller will update tonight, thanks for reminder..

24. Keller

Thats what I'm here for.

25. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

yeah i released jake carver. no penalty, though, never actually signed him