Archived Season One Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Jul 11, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

IrishBearcat
    -Cougars-
    UNo x Broncos
    Hokie Effect
    BennettForce
    LSUTRUTH
    Bl0ndeRedHead
    BakerWildcat7
    Will Atkinson
    The Parrothead
    bawvu97
    iBleedOrange247

Wanting everyone to make three BOLD predictions before the season starts. One for your team, one for another team in your conference, and one for a team that is not in your conference. Format is below:

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team:

Same Conference Team:

Other Conference Team:

I'll hold off until a few post their own first. GO

2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: The Texas Tech Red Raiders are rated at number 10 in the LV Preseason Power Ratings and look to prove much more than being last in the Big XII user ratings. My prediction without seeing the schedule will be the Red Raiders will be at least 8-4, finishing 5th in the Big XII. A tough road lies ahead in conference and division play, but a 2nd or 3rd place division finish will be satisfying for this coach.

Same Conference Team: Hate to do this to you BennettForce , but a highly overrated Oklahoma team will finish near the bottom of the top half (4th - 6th) in the Big XII this season. A tough road lies ahead of Coach Bennett, but if he can pull out some major wins, and keep his team from being upset by some seasoned veterans of this league, look out for a possible Big XII champ.

Other Conference Team: Im going to give this one to bawvu97 , this guys plays a mean game and will look to press any opponent with Maryland this season, he is predicted last in the Power Poll and I believe he is the dark horse of LV. Look for Maryland to attack quick, and play a sneaky defense. This prediction will be very BOLD but I believe he will be in a close running for the division title, finishing 2nd in division or 3rd in conference.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: Oklahoma State Lead by Freshman Wes Lunt goes to undefeated and wins the national championship.

Same Conference Team: OU falters in the tough Big 12 losing games to Texas, OSU, and Texas Tech

Other Conference Team: UNC goes undefeated rolling through an ACC schedule meeting OSU in the championship game losing 21-17

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: UNC goes 9-3 and wins their division behind the legs of Giovani Bernard and arm of Bryn Renner

Same Conference Team: Hokie Effect and his VaTech squad will underperform and lose the division to my Tar Heels, after expecting a National Championship season.

Other Conference Team: IrishBearcat and his TCU team will stumble in Season 1 of a new conference, finishing the season outside the top 15

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: I shit on all the ACC, Big 12 teams by double digits.

Same Conference Team: The Tarheels finished second along with the Hokies in third place(behind me of course :rolleyes:)

Other Conference Team: TCU wins the Big 12 title.

• Like Like x 1
  6. IrishBearcat

I only like the last part.

7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Remember these are bold predictions :)

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: Va Tech NOT winning the ACC, thats bold because we all know who will really win the ACC

Same Conference Team: Maryland making it to the ACC title game and UNC gets the death penalty for continued NCAA violoations

Other Conference Team: CPU controlled WVU wins the Big XII

9. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: 7 - 5 Not alot of talent running the ball which is typically my strength and I dont care for 4-3 but dont have the personnel for 3-4

Same Conference Team: UNC Goes undefeated using the power of the pointed hats

Other Conference Team: CPU controlled WVU wins the Big XII (I am stealing this from Hokie Effect because I think it would be awesome)​

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: Through sheer luck and a bunch of round robin losses to one another, NC State somehow makes the ACC title game and wins it on a last second hail mary​

Same Conference Team: UNC loses EVERY user game. :D

Other Conference Team: TCU looks to roll through the Big XII, but then WVU sneaks up in the last week to steal the title! (Gotta keep the trend going)​

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I have a feeling we're gonna have a nice little rivalry by this cycle's end (y)

I hate to remind you, but who do you think ended that streak of yours in NCAA 11? And don't get me started on that BULLSHIT National Championship where you picked it off in the endzone on the most bogus bullshit play I've ever seen in an NCAA game. I deserved that title!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: Oklahoma not only meets expectations but shatters confidence of the league with a complete dissection of each team, on the flip side very possible Oklahoma tanks with Bennett being a mere shadow of his former NCAA glory days

Same Conference Team: TCU and Texas run off from the rest of the league then in a have to see it to believe have a game that goes 11 overtimes, shattering NCAA records with a final score of 111-112 Texas

Other Conference Team: Virginia Tech Defense doesn't give up a defensive touchdown until week 6!

Side Note: No hard feelings Orange anything is possible and this stuff is what makes it fun!!

Legendary Veterans 2013
    Oklahoma Career : 0 - 0
    Season 2012 :

13. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: Kansas State represents the north in the title game and gives coach Baker his first conf championship!

Same Conference Team: Texas makes life a living hell for all the big 12 users

Other Conference Team: VA Tech losses only one game early and plays in nc game.

14. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

My Team: FSU rides their suffocating defense to the ACC title game, lack-luster offensive consistency keeps us out of the national picture..

Same Conference Team: The ACC will go undefeated in non-conference play!

Other Conference Team: According to sources ^^^^ WVU will win the BIG12.. The Mountaineers and TCU make a BCS bowl..

• Like Like x 2
  15. IrishBearcat

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: The Horned Frogs will begin heated rivalries with Texas Tech and Oklahoma State in Season One after battling each team extremely close and pulling out the W!

Same Conference Team: Both Texas and Oklahoma will not participate in the Season One Big XII Conference Championship Game despite having great talent.

Other Conference Team: Coach Cougars Virginia Cavaliers will knock the Hokies out of contention for the Coastal Division.

• Like Like x 2
  16. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

BOLD PREDICTIONS

My Team: Led by a Great Defense Texas goes to the BIG 12 Championship Game but loses 27-17 to Oklahoma St

Same Conference Team: Kansas St falls short of BIG 12 Championship Game

Other Conference Team: Virginia Tech and Florida St goes to the ACC Championship Game

17. IrishBearcat

Great job on these guys! It'll be interesting to revisit these at the end of the season.