Season One (W3)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by majesty95, Jul 23, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Git'r done!

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Embarrassing Loss
    [​IMG]
    After this one Coach Bryden hardly had the words to describe how disappointed he was in his squad. The defense hung tough but the offense is a major concern going forward stated the coach. We need to find some rythem on offense, we got stuck in way to many 3rd and long situations. Our QB is making bad decisions with the football in crucial situations. La Tech spotted a 14 point 1st quarter leads to the Green Wave and were able to tie the game at the half. The game remained deadlocked with neither team able to muster a prolonged drive until the final minute when Tulane converted a 3rd and 14 to set up the winning TD. La Tech has some serios practices scheduled this week in preparation for next weeks game. ​

• Like Like x 1
  3. majesty95

I recorded my game with titangator. I just haven't had tome to edit the footage yet. Hopefully it will be up Friday afternoon...

4. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Arkansas state traveled to Miami, to take on the FIU Golden panthers. Coach Hight was again pleased being able to win the turnover battle. He also spoke highly of his o-line as the paved the way for David Oku to go over 100yrds for the 2nd straight week to start the season. His defense again played tough just have to tackle better and eliminate the big plays, as FIU had two long td runs. Arkansas State has South Alabama this week and will try to start 3-0 in Hight's debut season! Go Red Wolves

• Like Like x 1
  7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

8. majesty95

9. titangator

titangator Walk On

Thats pretty awesome man, how do you do that?

Again, sorry about our game.

10. majesty95

I used the elgato on this one but have used the Hauppauge too. It takes a bit of time but I like it.