Season One (W9)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by majesty95, Aug 5, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

2. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

5 turnovers culminating to a 38-35 loss. Went down 21-0 in the first with 3 turnovers. Came down to a failed onside kick

• Like Like x 1
  3. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

[​IMG]

IDAHO FINALLY NOTCHES WIN #2 BEATING COLORADO STATE 35-32

[​IMG]
    HB#7 James Baker rushed for 104 yards and 4 TDs

Coach Caudell's ship hasn't completely sunk just yet the 35-32 victory over Colorado State has pushed the Vandals to 2 wins on the season which is already a step up from last year's disappointing 1-11 season. There is still alot of work to be done in Moscow ID but one thing is for certain Coach Caudell intends to turn Idaho into a formidable opponent in the coming years.​

• Like Like x 1
  4. majesty95

I like those unis! I thought about going Idaho. I've used them before. Nice win!

5. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

yeah I was glad when the uniform update came out and they added the black helmets and new jerseys I figured a black out game was what I needed haha!

• Like Like x 1
  6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I will add my Summary when I get home from work today

7. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

How do y'all do that

9. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Temple Stays Tough, Extends Win Streak to 4
    img.png
    Temple flexed their ground game again with 335 rushing yards to seal a close game against Memphis. Temple seemed in control the whole game, but with 4 INT's, Memphis gave the Owls a run for their money. With the Tigers in control 21-14 to begin the 4th, Temple went to their bread and butter and powered the ball with a long methodical TD drive. The defense had a big game as well, they almost shut down the run game completely and tacked over 4 sacks on the day. With a big stop in the 4th, the Owls were set to score the game winning touchdown with just a few minutes left. Memphis would eventually turn it over on downs to end the game. Temple has been looking very sharp lately and 1 game away from bowl eligibility, but the passing game is still a concern. Reily was only able to complete 10 out of 18 passes for 168 yards. 50% of his incompletions were interceptions, two while the Owls were in the redzone. While the receivers help with the INTs with many dropped passes, Reily needs to start making better decisions in the air. Temple will take Buffalo Next who as is at the top of the MAC East standings.

team.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

How do y'all do that!!

11. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Me personally, I just do screen shots, paste them in power point. Then I screen shot the finish project, crop and save as a picture and upload to photobucket or another picture hosting site. I'm sure there are better ways.

12. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Bowl Eligible
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This was a heated and close battle early with La Tech committing several 1st half turnovers and actually finding themselves down in the second quarter. La Tech converted two 4th and short attempts to tie the game at 10 with 30 seconds left in the half. ODU attempted to put more on the board before the half, but La Tech scored on a pick 6 with 10 seconds left to take the lead going into halftime. La Tech then scored in the 3rd to open up a commanding lead and ODU never got on track in the second half. La Tech is now Bowl eligible and riding a 5 game winning streak. Final Score 34-17

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  13. majesty95

• Like Like x 2
  14. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Opps post edited...Final was 34-17

• Like Like x 1
  15. majesty95

Kent State 27, Buffalo 25

Kent vs Buffalo 13.jpg

Highlights