Announcement Season Pass

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big Suge Knight, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
  2. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

3. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Oh, and I won't be getting Season Pass. I'd have no problem jumping in the practice dynasty though when I get my copy. Only thing is, by the time the game releases, rosters MAY be done by then. Possibly that night, if cCaArRsSoOnN3 is on the same schedule. Banned on OS so I can't find out LULZ :rolleyes:

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Not sure if he requested it or not. Ghost has managed to become the butt of jokes/pranks on the site

5. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

I wont be getting it this year either. When are we planning to start the dynasty. As early as next thursday or friday.

6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    You are not missing much over there (and I have not been over there at all in months). Once we have a good named set we will begin our journey.

7. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

I will have it. My plans were just to get to know new recruitment system, so if you'd like to do that while testing OD, I'll be around.

• Like Like x 1
  8. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Possibly Thursday or Friday. The roster editors say they're getting the game shortly before Season Pass releases it, so hopefully there done sooner than usual. I assume they'll be adding guys and changing numbers and stuff too. Ill end up doing equipment for my team on my own.

And yeah Suge, I know. The forums are soo...ugh. I got banned for the most childish reason possible. I do KIND of miss it, I did most of the rookie shooting releases for 2k12 over there and they got added to the game. But it's definitely not worth the trouble to try to get around a ban.

9. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

I think the day before I found this site last year was the last time i went to their forums. I was always a lurker anyways. Too much childish faggotry over there for me to post.

10. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Yeah I used to lurk too, but once I found the forums (took me like a year to realize it LMAO) I signed up.

Basically, the "LeBron James" thread did me in...specifically a "conversation" with a specific mod. I was so appalled when I got the banhammer.

11. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Flagrant misuse of power. Par for the course over there.

12. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Yep. That's why I like it here. It's more way more friendly. And at least here you can have your own opinion about things and not really have to worry about stepping on any toes.

EDIT: Guys here are actually helpful too.

13. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

The Admins here have a sense of humor. They will take it as well as dish it out. Anyone gets banned here, chances are they were way in the wrong.

14. nobolarrybird

nobolarrybird Walk On

will not be purchasing season pass

15. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Yeah I'm not getting the season pass, this is the only game I play and I'm hurting for cash so it's not worth it to me haha. On another note, I hope they do number changes on the roster edit because my best player has the wrong number! Cameron Marshall, my 91 OVR HB is #26 in the game, but #6 in real life!

16. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I understand that. If I wasn't in the TMFL I'd likely not get M13 and wouldn't get the Season Pass.

If they don't you can edit it once we get into the season.

17. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

I'm still torn if I'm getting the season ticket or not

18. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

This is where I show my rust from being away from NCAA for a few years - This discussion about the roster edits and so forth I am assuming that there will be a dl'able edit to change all rosters to Names instead of numbers? Second, you mention that you will be able to do equipment edits. How/where is this handled? Because I just saw yesterday Duke has released these helmets for this Fall.... doubt they made it into the game

[​IMG]

19. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    You can make to any changes to numbers or equipment at any point in season. when you go into the team roster it will give you the option to edit player.

If those helmets aren't on TB they won't be in the game.

20. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Yeah it's downloadable through EA Locker.

For the equipment, you just edit it like you would a regular player lol. I don't think those Duke helmets are in though. If EA patched them in or updated unis, idk how that would affect the dynasty.

21. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Thanks I'd appreciate that.... I think he's a bit underrated too... I'm pretty sure he has 99 SPD and 99 ACC too..... ;)

22. Kaos

Kaos Walk On

Suge, put me down. Are you doing your own testing or that other guys we both put our names down for?

23. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Won't be getting the season pass, but should have the game.

24. Patster7

Patster7 CARDSTRONG

No season pass for me..Wouldn't help me out much since I leave town on Saturday.

25. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

That's why I'm not getting it either. I leave town tomorrow and return Sunday night.