Season Pass

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Steamer43, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Is anyone getting it and if they are, would some of you guys mind running a mock dynasty with the teambuilder teams to see if it works? I'm tempted to get it but small hard drive+ slow download + buzy Saturday = not enough time for 25$.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I could probably give it a shot tonight- but I'd someone else would rather they can go for it.

3. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Not getting it.

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Ditto

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I have the season ticket but I have no idea how to do the teambuilder crap. If you clue me in I can test it for you.

6. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I'm getting it as well. Let me know the links to the teambuilder teams and I can give it a shot. What was the problem last year?

7. Steamer43

Last season IIRC it would freeze when advancing to the next week with teambuilder teams. If someone could host and invite the other two and then try to advance a couple weeks and take a quick look around for any bugs it should give us a good indicator.

1) Go to the teambuilder menu and search for teams made by Steamer43. (I have 9 of the teams under my gamertag.)

2) Host the online dynasty. Import the teambuilder teams and custom conference them into the MAC

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

God my Dartmouth team last year looked GOOD

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

who has te others?

10. Full Moon Fever

I have Harvard and I think Holy Cross but I'm not even sure if we're using them.

11. Steamer43

Fever, DCD, and Bl0nde have one each but I dont think they've updated them to teambuilder '13. I don't think it'll make a difference if theres 9 or 12.

12. Full Moon Fever

So those with the season pass. What are your first impressions?

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

its.awesome.

Its a lot like 12 of course game play wise.. but the new animations, new recruiting, passing trajectories are incredible. I can safely say you will really like this game... a lot.

14. Bl0ndeRedHead

To be honest I was getting a bit worried reading the "Impressions" thread and chatbox conversations, but because I don't know too many of the guys who are bitching and moaning about everything in the game, I take it with a grain of salt. I have more fun doing recruiting and day to day operations and posting content than actually playing the games anyway.

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Recruiting is fucking revolutionary.

And there will always be something to bitch about-- its a video game and will never be perfect. Fuck those guys that bitch about it in the chat box. + Shaun said a gameplay patch is right around the corner.

16. Bl0ndeRedHead

Wasn't this style of recruiting the exact way it used to be back in like NCAA 2003/2004? Or am I not remembering correctly?

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Could be, first title i played was 06.. if it was, then whatever.

18. Bl0ndeRedHead

First title you played was 06? What the fuck? Did you just not play video games as a child?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

well lets see 06 would have been when i was 14... yeah before that it was jak n daxter and grand theft auto.

20. Bl0ndeRedHead

Damn, I guess I was just way too into sports as a child. That's all I did was play football, basketball, tennis, and hockey. I never played with action figures or toys (besides little football player figurines on my Philadelphia Eagles field rug, some great games went down there) or was into guns or superheroes or any of that shit. I remember playing NCAA Football 98 on my computer (Danny Wuerfell was the cover guy haha) as like a 9 year old. Shit I played Football Pro '94 when I was like 4 or 5

21. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

From what I remember, there was nothing really to recruiting before, like, '08.

22. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  23. Full Moon Fever

I remember when recruiting was just offseason and all it was was you pick the guys and choose whether to HC visit, HC call, Assistant visit, or Assistant call. You never saw more than their top 3 schools.

Hell I've been playing forever. Anybody remember John Elway QB for the NES?

24. Steamer43

I played Tecmo Bowl and Madden on SNES and got started on NCAA 02 when I was 9 or 10.

25. Full Moon Fever

I played the original Tecmo and then Super Tecmo when it came out for SNES.

I also played the first college fball game, Bill Walsh college football, in 94. I was 12 then. Then it had some other funky name and then it turned into NCAA FOOTBALL in 98 and was only made for the playstation. I've bought every edition since.