Season Predictions by Murk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 28, 2011.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

UTEPs in great shape right now, but they kinda have a tough schedule left. I think if they win their division they will most likely have a rematch of their last regular season game against the CPU, Central Florida. Possible conference championship, and most likely going to crack the top 25 and best bowl game of the group.

Hawai'i should be up there in the conference standing at the end of the season, I dont think the WAC has a CC game..? Regardless, I think Nevada will most likely win the conference this year they are going to be tough to beat. I can't wait for them to put 80 on me.

Northern Illinois I think will lead the MAC West, they gave Central Michigan their only loss on the season and Toledo has to go through 3 users still as they are currently leading that division.

Miami University is top in the East with both of their losses coming from tough out of conference opponents and by a combined of only 6 points. However, I just noticed they lost to Toledo which could shake things up in the MAC. If they can win out against the CPU they could end up in the CC game, and with such a tough season I think that may give them the edge in a User vs User game. A big win in that game could turn the program around.

These are just my opinions, and not very detailed or that edumecated lol. Anything can happen the rest of the season, good luck everyone!

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

lol Toledo... they are in the west though which is good. I think the Miami U/Temple game will have big conference championship implications