Season Preview Show

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Season Preview Show

This new season will be coming at the right time for me with bball season ending on next Tuesday. Thus, I am going to do a fully produced radio show previewing season 2.

Looking at about an hour probably, when we will review the offseason, go over who made the best moves, and then break it down division by division.

Looking for atleast 1 guy to co-host the show. I should be able to do all the recording myself but ill do a trial run first.

Porbably looking to do this next Wednesday night. I'd also ask that we please don't start the new season before this as I think it'll really add to the league.

Let me know if you are interested in doing this. This is my forte----should be fun.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

What timeframe would you be looking at on Wednesday to do this, Dunlap? Depending on what timeframe it is I may could try to do this, if you don't get anyone else.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

You are in New Orleans right?

It would either be around 7PM your time or 9pm your time depending on if my team wins or loses this friday.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, Mobile, AL, technically, but within an hour of NO, so central time.

I'll give it a whirl if no one else jumps up. Just let me know what I would need to do.