Season Showdown Mandatory?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by drowsike, Aug 12, 2010.

1. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Season Showdown Mandatory?

I think this will help keep everyone honest with the pass commit in user/user games

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yes, it should be... Soldier, Soldier, Soldier.... MIA Swag.... its on the radio right now:)

3. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Fair enough. Pass/run commit isn't an issue with me, I never use either vs. user or CPU. Probably because I'm not really too sure how...now if I knew maybe...

4. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

in user games it will help to see who is using aggresive DL etc...but i dont think u can see the season showdown results for individual games once u leave the game screen and head back to the OD

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'm cool with that but in some dynasties we can and some we cannot use guess pass. Of course as you said in user vs. user games it would be good because we'd be able to see how many strategy points the other team gets in a single play or for the whole game.

6. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

yep, its pretty easy to tell if someone uses pass commit or not, the bottom of the screen lights up practically ;)

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Not sure if it is like this in 11 but in 10 highlighting the receiver and playing pass commit brought up 2 different scores for season showdown. Highlighting receiver last year and this year is +3, pass commit last year was +5 not sure if its the same this year.

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

its mandatory