SEASON START SCHEDULE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 23, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

This is pending board approval, but even if its changed it won't be changed by a whole lot. Just wanting to give everyone the heads up of what is coming:

All FA bids are closed (no new ones may be submitted) at 11 pm eastern TODAY.
    All Trades are closed (no new trades submitted) at 11 pm eastern TODAY. Trades my resume after the start of week 1, but must be processed via trade option in the game - no more release and sign option.
    Wednesday is for capbook updating and signing off.
    Season starts Thursday at midnight eastern (Wednesday night) IF both teams capbooks are signed off on new mods and players.
    Week 1 will run from thursday to thursday due to the holidays.
    FAs will go back to normal in season bidding.
    Trades go back to normal in season trade submission.

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i find it sooooo funny that it took 2 weeks to play 4 games in the playoffs but we chuged though an offseason with 32 owners wanted different things in different directions in less than a week.

Nate, suggestion for next offseason.... the early bird draft on the forum worked out great, next offseason, lets get that rolling ASAP, start the early part of the draft maybe right when the deadline is to have the mandy cuts... or we could just keep it to this fomula cuz it rocked. I had a friendly bet with someone that season 2 wouldnt get started until the second week of DEC.

GREAT JOB GUYS.!!!

3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Just to expand on this statement - the board has decided to shorten the turnaround time for bids as we prepare for the season. ALL OUTSTANDING FREE AGENT BIDS will close at 5:00 PM eastern on Wednesday. This means, if a thread on a player is started between 5:00 PM and 11:00 PM eastern on Tuesday, they will all close at the same time (5:00 PM eastern Wednesday).

Also, no NEW threads can be started after 11:00 PM eastern tonight (Tuesday).

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

bumping for this post specifically, Any bid on a player that started after 5pm eastern/4pm central/2pm pacific on tuesday, will all end at 5pm eastern/4pm central/2pm pacific on wednesday: TODAY

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Are we allowed to start open bidding at 5 PM EST? I am going to need to bid on some players to get up to 53.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

yes, but you do have up to week 2 to get to 53

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Cool, thanks Nate