Season stats for OSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by einstein313, Aug 22, 2009.

1. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

Season stats for OSU

After winning the big 10 championship and while waiting for The bcs maddness to be sorted out we can look back at the year it was. The Buckeyes Led the country in rushing with a total of 3134 total yards barely beating out the yellow jackets who had 3088 yards, but lonely third place texas was all the way down to 2598 yards. OSu put up 41.4 points per game second to notre dame who put up 51.0 points (not quite sure how this was done). OSU had 48 rushing td which was best in the country beating out gtech who had 36. When it comes to defense the good rushing teams are the good rushing defensive teams. Georgia tech allowed 404 yards rushing barely beating OSU who only allowed 405 yards :(. The buckeyes were 3rd in the country in INT's with 22

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Yeah 6 of those damn picks were against me....i have never had a worse passing team in my life and this season has caused me to switch up my offense for next season.

3. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

You have to put up 51 points a game when you have the worst pass defense in the conference and they just march the field and score against you.