Season Three Recruiting Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shaun Mason, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Season Three Recruiting Discussion

So, anyone excited about any of their recruits?

I have a pretty ho-hum class...but this is the year some of my young talent needs to step up.

With the loss of Terelle Pryor, I need to get a quality #3 quarterback. Hopefully next offseason I can find a stud to follow Bauserman.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I signed the #1 QB, he will probably redshirt and start as a rs Fr after Kevion Newsome leaves early for the NFL for the 2012 season. Might have to start 1 of my 2 :4stars: WR recruits after losing both starting WR's to the draft.

3. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

Well I've done very well so far in recruiting a top notch future offensive line. My only concern is my WR corps now. I'm planning on signing 2 maybe 3 depending on which ones I get. Oh and that new #1 DT is AMAZING. I bet there will be a war for his services.

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    The :5stars: HB Marshall I have coming in will hopefully give me the boost in rushing attack that I am hoping for.

I am liking the speed of my class. I was killed in my losses b/c of the lack of overall depth of roster speed.

5. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

In seasonal recruiting, I got the #1 overall (MLB) to sign in week 5. I also got around 5-6 4* 1-7 ATH's. They will make good corner;s and WR's hopefully. A solid 3 * qb who had 76+ speed, it'll work (y)

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Just everyone make sure they follow the recruiting rules...I don't want to penalize anyone.

7. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

How does that work for me coming in in the offseason? Do I just get the 1 5* and 7 4*'s? The cpu already signed one 5* and one 4*.

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Yep, same rules for you, my man.

9. CaddilacRockBox

Hahaha. Alright, didn't know if my good looks warranted me any bonus recruits.

10. CaddilacRockBox

Btw. Pretty excited about HB Geoff Darby. He's the number 2 HB in the country behind the Michigan commit Ken Marshall. Darby has B+ speed, B break tackle, B carrying, but only D- awareness. So, he isn't the brightest kid in the world, but we've dealt with worse down here.

11. danielm025

LMAO @ Caddilac... I signed my first commit of the offseason. A 3 star DT. Will update the scouting report at the end of the recruiting period.

12. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

well not much to say about my recriuting class, 11 2 stars should really get me far seeing as you guys have 3 good recruiting classes and mine were probably no where near par.

should be fun to see us fail after this season.

13. danielm025

Don't worry man, this is my first full class...

14. CaddilacRockBox

Same here. I really haven't had a good look at my team, so i'm not sure where the holes are at. Although, I know the team pretty well. As long as Jacory "aka J-12, aka Black Jesus, aka Skinny Testeverde, aka Tan Marino, aka Tan Darkinton, aka JaSCORy" Harris is there another year, I think i'll be okay.

15. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

i still have kellen moore so i should be alright for next year. but after that i have no idea.

16. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I will be advancing to week 3 at 9:45 or so...get it done.