Season ticket for '13?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by moparjoe, May 7, 2012.

1. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

What is actually included in the season ticket for NCAA '13 this year, besides the early play date(how does that work,download?). Is this something really worth investing in. I know someone had talked about this awhile back, but could not find the thread.
    thanks for any input

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

you basically get a rental(from fri-monday night) for each ea sports game for a yr from the day you buy the pass. its well worth it if your interested in all ea sports games.

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

You also get a 20% discount on DLC for those games if that interests you.

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

and your Info transfers over from the early day release to when you get yr game on Release day.

5. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

hmm, I may have to look into that, I would love to have NCAA just for those 3 days, but it sucks bc thats the only game I usually buy, but I could download those other games for 3 days to make my money count. It beats going out to rent them I guess.

6. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

7. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i guess my only question is they don't give you an option to buy the thing that you have digitally downloaded at the end of the 3 days? the hard drive copy with faster load times is half the draw. seems crazy that the file corrupts and you have to go get a physical copy... or did I miss something?

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You can still load the physical copy to the drive. It's time bombed so you can't play it forever.

9. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i hear ya, but loading physical copy is just a bit of it right, you still need the disc? just wondering why they didn't, when time expired on the 3 days offer to sell eternal extension for 60 bucks.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 1