Season Two Team Previews

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by fuzzyl0gic, Oct 21, 2013.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Post them here, mine will be forthcoming tonight.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Here is a layout to help with the challenged? :D

Team
    Offensive Scheme
    Defensive Scheme
    Key Losses
    Key Returners
    Key Additions
    Players you expect to be Pro Bowl caliber
    Will any rookies or free agents contribute this year?
    Season outlook/predictions for your team
    Game(s) you have marked
    Best Offseason (FA & Draft)
    Super Bowl Champion
    Season MVP
    OMVP
    DMVP
    ROTY
    OROTY
    DROTY
    Coach Of The Year

• Like Like x 2
  3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    2014 Jacksonville Jaguars Season Preview

[​IMG]

Offensive Scheme - Power Run
    Defensive Scheme - Attacking 4-3

Key Losses

LT - Eugene Monroe - After Stadium Upgrades, I couldn't afford his salary. Eugene was inconsistent playing for me. Hopefully he does well in Green Bay,
    Key Returners

RB - MJD - He's the face of the franchise. If I would have let him hit FA, the fans (all 5 of them would have been pissed off.

QB - Tebow - Yes Tebow - Purely a business decision. Reviewing my Fan Interest metrics he was a 94 on popularity which in turn drives revenue.

Key Additions

CB - Karrington Newsome - Some May Say DB's are not important in the game. True to some extent. I went after players that could fill holes (that's what she said). The Jags have many opportunities for development going into the draft. Newsome has decent development and is 95 on Man Coverage but is week on Zone. Day 1 Starter.

DT - Brent Sloan - The Jaguars had a mediocre defense and Sloan should help provide some depth and develop well into the future. He will get many snaps but won't play with the ones to start with.

QB - Ben Gomez - Gomez may start week 1 given Henne's cold streak. I wish he had a bit more throw power but it is what it is. He has a decent play action move which could come in handy if the Jags can get the run game going with MJD.

Offense - WR's Justin Blackmon and Tight End Marcedes Lewis
    Defense - MLB - Pozluzny, S - Cyprien and Possibly my Rookie CB

Newsome, Sloan and Gomez will all contribute to some extent.

The Jags added some pieces and we may make some improvement. We will finish 5-11 at best since most of our wins came off of Sims last year.
    Game(s) you have marked

Raiders with HAL9100 - Rematch for Battle of the Basement
    Colts with nellycuz - Our last game I got slaughtered. Hopefully I will keep it slightly closer
    Texans with Kasper - Same as with the Colts. He handed me my ass last year when Matt Scott was at the helm.
    Ravens with Randiesel75 - I'm from Baltimore. Although I am more of a Packer Fan playing the Ravens is bittersweet

Best Offseason (FA & Draft)

PAgamer07
    Based on pure ratings he gets my nod
    Super Bowl Champion - Geeeee let me think OMlawdog
    Season MVP -
    Eli Manning and @i_peench
    OMVP - Eli Manning
    DMVP - JJ Watt
    ROTY - The QB that went to Oakland
    OROTY - The QB that went to Oakland
    DROTY - Randy Milsapitas
    Coach Of The Year - HAL9100 Things can only get better in Oakland

Potential Stadium Upgrades - New Shitters - Somehow they went from average to something you would see in Somalia in less than a season. TMFL must use Union labor for a $25 Million Shitter upgrade.

Current Shitter Status:

[​IMG]

Planned Shitter

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

[​IMG]

Team
    Offensive Scheme Spread
    Defensive Scheme Attacking 4-3

Key Losses- Fred Jackson retired
    Key Returners- EJ Manuel, CJ Spiller, Stevie Johnson, and freshly resigned Jarius Byrd.
    Key Additions- Kellen Winslow, Demeco Ryans, Emanuel Sanders, Ben Tate,
    Players you expect to be Pro Bowl caliber- Ej Manuel, Jarius Byrd, CJ Spiller, Stevie Johnson, and Mario Williams. I don't expect them all to make the Pro Bowl team, but I'm expecting huge seasons from them.

Will any rookies or free agents contribute this year? Jesus Vasquez will be the starting punter, our 5th round selection in the draft. Emanuel Sanders will be the #2 WR for us and will see a lot of passes, while Demeco Ryans will be the starting MLB and should have a great season. We'll also expect a big year from Ben Tate who will sub in for CJ Spiller when he's tried, and also when he's injured because let's face it, we all know that will happen quite often.

Season outlook/predictions for your team- Double figure wins and a playoff appearance. If our guys have learned how to hold onto the ball, we'll make a run.

Game(s) you have marked- Week 1 is the only game I've looked at.

Best Offseason (FA & Draft)- I haven't looked at any team but my own, so I couldn't tell you.
    Super Bowl Champion- Arizona Cardinals Baron picks up his first ring in the TMFL.

• Like Like x 1
  5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

:ROFLMAO:

6. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

You don't even believe that, you're just trying to get in my head!

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Agreed- everyone please use this.

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

bawvu97 first thing I did to Monroe was max out his consistency withy he 13000 xp he came with. Maybe that will help? I like that his game goals are all rushing related.

9. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    I was going to spend 13000 on something stupid but you arent in my division :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

"DROTY - Randy Milsapitas"
    A for effort bawvu97 Milsaps.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    Gravity
    [​IMG]

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

2014 Houston Texans Preview

[​IMG]

Offensive Scheme: Zone Run/West Coast
    Defensive Scheme: 3-4

Key Losses: DE JJ Watt, DE Antonio Smith

Key Returners: RB Arian Foster, LB Brian Cushing, WR Andre Johnson, LB Whitney Mercilus
    The Offense should put up plenty of points this year, and I wouldn't trade my linebacking group for any in the league.

Key Additions: DE Jacques Dylan (R), DT Isaac Sapoanga, WR Jordy Nelson
    Dylan has to be a force for us this year. We messed up by not taking Mash, plain and simple, but we still expect Dylan to be our best defensive lineman soon. Sapoanga filled a huge need at NT, and Jordy Nelson should just get a lot of chances opposite Andre and with Hopkins in the slot / 3rd receiver spot.

Players you expect to be Pro Bowl caliber: WR Jordy Nelson, LB Whitney Mercilus, RB Arian Foster
    Mercilus had a huge year last year, I expect it to continue. Nelson will have a lot of chances, especially the way Foster is capable of running. Foster might not make it simply because of how much we may throw the ball.

Will any rookies or free agents contribute this year? Jacques Dylan, Isaac Sapoanga
    Dylan and Sapoanga are both starters, so I expect they will contribute somehow.

Season outlook/predictions for your team: Playoffs
    No excuses with how talented this team is. Only way we shouldn't make it is if people can run rampant on our D line that has questions to answer.

Game(s) you have marked: Carolina, Buffalo, Colts
    Always fun when I get to throw down with Philstyle3005 and fuzzyl0gic going back to our OC days, after that I need to show I can beat the current division champ.

Best Offseason (FA & Draft): Gravity
    He absolutely killed it in the draft, no doubt about it.

Super Bowl Champion: Baron
    I just like jinxing him, and don't want to do it to Phil.

Season MVP: Adrian Peterson
    After over 2,000 yards last year, he breaks his own record this year.

OMVP: Adrian Peterson
    See above.

DMVP: Patrick Willis
    Best player on the best team in my opinion.

ROTY: That linebacker Baron drafted.
    OROTY: Honani
    Based purely off opportunities, Honani will have some solid stats. I don't know of any other rookie starting QB's.

DROTY: That linebacker Baron drafted.

Coach Of The Year: Baron
    :ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Baron

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Baron

[​IMG]

Offensive Scheme: Balanced Offense
    Defensive Scheme: 3-4 Zone Blitz

Key Losses: RT Eric Winston

It sucks to lose a veteran like Winston. But Bobby Massie should be plug and play along the right side for us.

Key Returners: WR Larry Fitzgerald, CB Patrick Peterson, HB Joe McKnight, ILB Daryl Washington
    Old man Fitz gives absolutely zero shits about father time, true story. Peterson and McKnight will continue to be really, really ridiculously athletic. Washington is the leader of this defense.

Key Additions: QB Bernie Hutchinson, LOLB Steven Figueroa
    Hutchinson will get the start at QB, as will Figueroa at LOLB. Both have their flaws but will be expected to contribute right now.

Players you expect to be Pro Bowl caliber: Fitz, Peterson, McKnight and Washington
    Washington needs to get more pressure when we blitz him and Peterson needs to stay health. Fitz and McKnight need to help out a young QB.

Will any rookies or free agents contribute this year? Hutchinson, Figueroa and perhaps Gianni Perry (RE).
    Hutchinson and Figueroa, obviously. But then also Gianni Perry at RE. He could see some significant playing time. SS Brandon Meriweather can certainly bring the pain and will need to be way better than the Cards have had at that position last year.

Season outlook/predictions for your team: 10-6, maybe sneak a wildcard berth in.

The Cards play in a tough division, no two ways about it. The key will be to get Hutchinson consistent. He can't be 1st half Carson Palmer and then be 2nd half Carson Palmer.

Game(s) you have marked:
    Week 3 vs. SEA
    An early division game against PAgamer07 will either get us on the right track or let us know we've got an up hill battle.
    Week 7 at NYG Hopefully I Peench can play this one as he's a great measuring stick for the Card's aspirations this year.
    Week 11 vs. SF The Superbowl Champ and boogeyman. The Cards nearly took one last year against biggcoug65 but if they want to reign in the West, they've got to go through San Fran.
    Week 17 vs. DAL sawemoff is the sort of guy to take a streaking Cards team at the end of the year and sit them the fuck down before the playoffs. That or give us another loss to cap a shitty year. Preventing either of those outcomes would be nice.

Best Offseason (FA & Draft): Gravity

Easily the best draft. Three 80+ defenders is just silly.

Super Bowl Champion: Gyrene76

I'm instituting the mother of all jinxes, but I have that high regard for Josh's play. He might have the toughest path of anyone ever to a SB, but I think he pulls it off.

Season MVP: EJ Manuel

OMVP: EJ Manuel
    Philstyle3005 has taken rookie QB's and given them 29 TD's to 3 INTs. If Manuel stays healthy, absolutely no reason he can't do the same here.

DMVP: JJ Watt

What kind of moron let's a talent like this go?

ROTY: Dane Honani
    OROTY: Dane Honani

His attributes are just GROSS. Shouldn't even be a competition.

DROTY: Mash Johnson

You got to wonder about the guys that let this one slip past them in the draft.

Coach Of The Year: Kasper

Legitimately should have been last year after righting this ship. This year... well the AFC South is hot garbage so who knows?

• Like Like x 4
  15. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

[​IMG]

Offensive Scheme - West Coast
    Defensive Scheme - Attack 4-3

Key Losses - K David Akers

Key Returners - TE Scheffler

Key Additions - C De La Puenta, WR Hester, WR White, LT Adeshina

Players you expect to be Pro Bowl caliber - Megatron, Suh, Fairley, Bush, De La Puenta, Reiff

Will any rookies or free agents contribute this year? - LT Adeshina will be starting along with De La Puenta, big upgrades in running game. Hester should have an impact on special teams. WR Roddy White hopes to be the true #2 CJ has never had, making them both alot better.

Season outlook/predictions for your team - 9-7, NFC North got WAYYY better all around. Going to be a battle to win this one, and I think only one NFC North team makes it this time around.

Game(s) you have marked - Week 7 @ San Fran, and Week 9 vs Falcons

Best Offseason (FA & Draft) - Grav cheese

Super Bowl Champion - Lawdog and Jimmy GRAHAM

Season MVP - JIMMY GRAHAM

OMVP - JIMMY GRAHAM

DMVP - PATRICK PETERSON

ROTY - Oaklands QB

OROTY - Oaklands QB

DROTY - DE Mash

Coach Of The Year - Gyrene and Miami

• Like Like x 1
  16. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

[​IMG]

2014 San Diego Chargers Preview

Can they do it again?

The San Diego Chargers came into the 2013 season with low expectations and many questions. Yet, the Chargers rode the momentum of a 5-2 start into a 10-6 season and a spot in the Divisional round of the playoffs. With higher expectations in 2014, will the Chargers be able to again push for the playoffs or will they fall by the wayside in the always competitive AFC?

Offensive Scheme - West Coast
    Defensive Scheme - Attacking 3-4

Key Losses
    CB Richard Marshall - Richard was a dependable corner working the Nickle
    LG Chad Rinehart - Chad's departure precipitated the need to draft OL
    HB Ronnie Brown- Brown's unexpected retirement along with Willis McGahee's retirement left the Chargers with a void at the HB position.

Key Returners
    DT Cam Thomas - Cam is the man in the middle and the key to the success of San Diego's defense
    MLB Donald Butler - SD's best player on defense returns, though signing him long-term will be key
    WR Danario Alexander - Danario's return bodes well for Rivers in the passing game.

Key Additions
    LG Shawn Lauvao - Shawn will replace Rinehart and is an improvement in the passing game
    CB Alterraun Verner - He should be upgrade over Marshall and will start at the #2 spot
    HB Joique Bell - He will fill the void of the #2 back and is a great receiver; perfect for the system.
    C Lee Gardea (R)- He will start on day one, replacing again veteran Nick Hardwick.
    LG Louis Babbich (R) - He will also start day one and will take over for Jeromey Clary who is also aging.

Pro Bowl Watch list
    Don't expect any offensive players to be one the ballot for Pro Bowl honors. San Diego keeps it close to the vest which will not allow any individual player to grab the spotlight. Defensively, however, expect a few Chargers to make the run at the Pro Bowl. MLB Donald Butler is the heart and soul of the San Diego defense and he tackles anything in his path. Look for him to have a well rounded resume with 100+ tackles, a handful of sacks and some interceptions. Joining Butler on the watch list is FS Eric Weddle is the captain of the secondary and is a bonafide play maker. Don't be surprised if either of the starting cornerbacks Derek Cox or Alterraun Verner garners some consideration as the season progresses. Lastly, as a result of the conservative Chargers offense, K Nick Novak might just kick his way to Hawaii.

Season Outlook
    Expect the Chargers to fall short of last year's 10-6 record. With a tougher schedule and a much improved AFC West, the Chargers will be happy to finish 8-8. Nevertheless, a 6-10 season is not out of the question.

Circled on the Schedule
    Last year's loss to Denver sealed San Diego's chances to win the division. With the Broncos the reigning, defending AFC West Champions, the Chargers know the road to the title runs through Denver Masler

Post Season Projections
    Super Bowl Winner:
    NY Jets - After falling short, the Jets, with a much improved roster, will lift the trophy OMlawdog
    Most Valuable Player: QB EJ Manuel, Buff - The Bills were overshadowed by the Jets last year, but Manuel (if he stays healthy) will carry his team into the playoffs Philstyle3005
    Offensive MVP: HB Adrian Peterson, Minn- He'll always get the ball, and he'll always get the yards KnightNoles
    Defensive MVP: MLB Patrick Willis, SF - He still has a few more elite years in him biggcoug65
    Rookie of the Year: QB Bernice Hutchinson, Ariz - With a talented team around him, Bernice will put up the numbers, but more importantly, the wins Baron
    Offensive RofY: QB Dane Honani - He'll put up the video game numbers, but wins remains to be seen HAL9100
    Defensive RofY: CB Fisher Sargent - He'll have a lot of opportunities to make plays and will not disappoint Gravity
    Coach of the Year: Jimmie Johnson's return to the NFL will prove to be the right decision Hova

• Like Like x 4
  17. Masler

Masler Moderator

[​IMG]

2014 Denver Broncos Preview
    Offensive Scheme: Spread
    Defensive Scheme: Attacking 4-3

Key Losses

CB Champ Bailey - Retirement
    LG Zane Beadles - Declined Contract Extension

Key Returners

CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Franchise Tag used) - Had no choice with Champ leaving. DRC is going to be the #1 CB on the team and after leading the NFL in INTs at the #3 spot, he'll be a force.
    WR Trindon Holliday - Need that speed for KR and in long passing situations

Key Additions

ROLB Doug Hogue - Only 69 Ovr but has some key tackling skills, needed someone who could potentially step up should any of my bigger guys go down with an injury.

I have a ton of potential on my team and I could go on for a while who I think should reach the Pro Bowl. But I will narrow down the list and say that Wes Welker will have a great year receiving while Montee Ball tears it up even more so than his rookie season. On the defensive side of the ball I believe three people have the highest chance of making it to Hawaii and they would be OLB Von Miller, DT Sylvester Williams and CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. They were all playmakers last season and should continue right where they left off.

Rookie FB Strongosky will take a few handoffs a game and even a couple receptions as he excels in that area of the game. DE Antwan Bruton has potential to play on crucial third downs as he is a pure pash rusher and that could create some much needed pressure. I also expect ROLB Doug Hogue to see decent play time.

I'd like to make it back to back AFC West titles with another trip to the playoffs. This was my first time ever being in the TMFL playoffs and now that I got a taste, I would like another. I came less than a TD from making the AFC Championship. It would be bold for me to say that I would make the Superbowl but I'll be extremely satisfied if I can take the West and get a playoff win.

Game(s) you have marked

Week 2 @ Colts: They beat me last season in a very tight game, I can't wait to go back to Indy and reclaim what I lost.
    Week 3 @ Lions: Going to destroy Hova
    Week 8 vs Vikings: Been a long time since Noles and I have played. Should be a great game if I can contain AP.
    Week 9 vs Jets: He's tough but I feel I can go toe to toe and win in front of the home crowd.
    Week 11 @ Packers: Dakota and I always have close games in NCAA, I expect nothing less in this one. Let's see how I fare vs my former team.
    Week 15 @ Bills: Rematch. Nuff said.
    Week 17 @ Patriots: They embarrassed me last year. Not going to give a repeat performance.

Super Bowl Champion - I think the 49ers repeat. They took down the best of the NFC with ease and beat the AFCs best last year. They didn't have a huge draft but they are GOOD.
    Season MVP - Going to follow Boom29 s lead here and go with Manuel, he played lights out vs me in the playoffs and can only go up.
    OMVP - Another bandwagon here, Adrian Peterson.
    DMVP - Going to go a little bias here but CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. He had 9 picks last season as the #3...had 3 Week 1 as the #1.
    ROTY - LE Mash Johnson. Fucking. Stud.
    OROTY - QB Dane Honani. Little rough around the edges but he'll even out and start showing why he was taken #1.
    DROTY - LE Mash Johnson. Is it possible to win both? He will anyway.
    Coach Of The Year - Boom29. He's tough. Went to the AFC Champ game last season but untimely disconnects derailed him. Rematch vs the Jets showed he has what it takes.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

[​IMG]

Offensive Scheme -
    Power Run

Defensive Scheme - 4-3

Key Losses - WR Ryan Swope , QB Josh Freeman , CB Sheldon Brown

Key Returners - FB Erik Lorig

Key Additions -LE Charles Johnson looks to be an absolute stud and has lived up to the hype in practice so far. LT Jordan Gross give us a strong bookend to Donald Penn at 89 OVR. TE Dennis Pitta will be a nice weapon for the offense and take some attention off Doug Martin and Vincent Jackson. Rookie DT Rico Wakeel has already been named a captain and RE Davarius Travis got the starting nod over Adrian Clayborn.

Players you expect to be Pro Bowl caliber - Doug Martin had 1942 yards last season and was one of only two Pro Bowlers for Tampa. The other being SS Mark Barron. We hope both guys can make it back to Hawaii and take CB Darelle Revis with them.
    Will any rookies or free agents contribute this year? Rookie DT Rico Wakeel and DE Davarius Travis will start from Day 1. Vet Jordan Gross is the starting RT, Charles Johnson is a beast at RE. So we have alot of new additions who are going to be put into contributing roles right away.

Season outlook/predictions for your team - I truly feel like I can compete for the Division crown this season barring any catastrophic injuries.

Game(s) you have marked - All our NFC South games, if we can take care of things in the divison and sneak out a few wins outside of it we should be right in the mix .

Best Offseason (FA & Draft) - I didn't really pay too much attention to other guys off seasons. Obviously i'm interested to see what NeuroticTruth does with all those picks he has now though. I wasn't too impressed with his draft, so maybe he can do better next year with his plethora of 1sts and 2nds.

Super Bowl Champion - biggcoug65 He won the Super Bowl last year right? Gotta respect the Champs.

Season MVP - Adrian Peterson

OMVP - Peterson

DMVP - Not sure honestly.

ROTY - Going to toot my own horn and say Rico Wakeel

OROTY - Dane Honani

DROTY - see ROTY

Coach Of The Year - Gyrene76 I think he will do wonders in Miami, if he can finally get enough guys to field a team.

• Like Like x 3
  19. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

upload_2013-10-22_10-1-26.png

Team: Colts
    Offensive Scheme: Colts OFF PB
    Defensive Scheme: Colts 3-4
    Key Losses: Kicker Dan Carpenter; P Mcafee ; WR Darius Heyward Bey; HB Donald Brown
    Key Returners: WR Reggie Wayn; QB Luck ; SS Antoine Bethea ; OLB Mathis ; HB Bradshaw
    Key Additions: MLB DJ Williams ; MLB London Fletcher; HB Deangello Williams
    Players you expect to be Pro Bowl caliber: WR Reggie Wayne; HB Deangello WIlliams ; SS Antoine Bethea ; TE Coby Fleener
    Will any rookies or free agents contribute this year? HB D Williams fighting for a starting spot with Bradshaw, definitely will contribute. FA pickups Fletcher and DJ WIlliams will start at the MLB spots. Rookie WR Grayson will start opposite Reggie Wayne this year.
    Season outlook/predictions for your team: Looking for a record around 9-7 and winning the AFC South again. Hopefully won't get the playoff game simmed this time and win a game or 2 in the playoffs.
    Game(s) you have marked: Games vs Texans. Kasper just came into the league last year. He's now traded his best player away in JJ Watt and I want to see what he has this year. Will be a much better game this year than last.
    Best Offseason (FA & Draft):Gravity
    Super Bowl Champion: Bigcoug
    Season MVP AP
    OMVP AP
    DMVP JJ Watt
    ROTY MASH
    OROTY QB Dane Honani
    DROTY MASH
    Coach Of The Year Gyrene76 - Miami Dolphins

• Like Like x 1
  20. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

[​IMG]
    Team: 49ers
    Offensive Scheme Power Run
    Defensive Scheme 3-4
    Key Losses Anquan Boldin, Johnathan Goodwin
    Key Returners Kaepernick, Gore, Willis, Bowman, Brown, Rogers, Davis, Smith, Smith, Brooks, McDonald, Reid, Whitner, Miller, entire O-Line
    Key Additions Santez Etuk, David Beuhler
    Players you expect to be Pro Bowl caliber Gore, Kaepernick, Willis, Reid, Brown
    Will any rookies or free agents contribute this year? Etuk will get some carries this year which is Gore's final year of his contract
    Season outlook/predictions for your team The Niners are going to have a tough schedule this year, with that said, I still expect the Red n Gold to perform well and sit somewhere around 11-5
    Game(s) you have marked It is a tough division, so each division game is marked, I would have said the Giants week 2, but I Peench is probably gonna be on AP
    Best Offseason (FA & Draft) NeuroticTruth and his Saints, after losing Drew Brees to retirement, he picked up a ton of draft picks in trading away Jimmy Graham and trading out of the 9th spot to move back, I think this will pay off in the long run
    Super Bowl Champion OMlawdog and his Jets are primed to win it this year with Jimmy Graham in the Big Apple, although this will be Graham's final year before suffering a career ending injury
    Season MVP Ryan Tannehill
    OMVP Adrian Peterson
    DMVP Patrick Willis
    ROTY Dane Honani
    OROTY Dane Honani
    DROTY Mash Johsnon
    Coach Of The Year Gyrene76

• Like Like x 1
  21. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    Offensive Scheme - Vertical

Defensive Scheme - 3-4

Key Losses - Uhhh, Charles Woodson?

Key Returners - Darren McFadden and Jared Veldheer

Key Additions
    - Kenny Britt and Deangelo Hall

Players you expect to be Pro Bowl caliber - Nobody

Will any rookies or free agents contribute this year? Lots of FAs will contribute. Dane Honani and Jibreel Banks will play big roles in our offense.

Season outlook/predictions for your team - 1-15? Just give me 1.

Game(s) you have marked - All of them.

Best Offseason (FA & Draft) - I wasn't there for the draft, but everyone seems to like what Gravity did.

Super Bowl Champion - New York Jets

Season MVP - Geno Smith

OMVP - Jimmy Graham

DMVP - Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie (thanks to 2 games against me)

ROTY - Dane Honani

OROTY - Dane Honani

DROTY - Rico Wakeel

Coach Of The Year - Boom

• Like Like x 1
  22. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Only if I have a better draft then I did this year. Although Showers and Ellington both should be good picks. Striking out with one of my 1sts though really hurt.

23. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

yeah, well I believe you have 3 first round picks again this draft, right?

24. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Three 1sts and five 2nds. And I only had two firsts in the previous draft.

25. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

that's right, I took your other one