Season1 Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big Suge Knight, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Season1 Week 3

Western Michigan defeated Toledo 35 to 21 in front of the fans in Kalamazoo. Alex Carder came in for an injured Burdi to lead the Broncos offense. Antoin Scriven carried the ball 26 times for 135 yards and two scores as he too was replacing an injured teammate in the lineup. The Broncos defense picked off Toledo QB Austin Dantin four times in the game including a Desmond Bozeman 68 yard pick six in the 3rd quarter. Western Michigan has two weeks off before traveling to Ball State.

2. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Nevada pulls one out against Cal 20-16. A defensive game all-around, Cal took the lead16-13 with 1:40 to go when QB Colin Kapernick drove the Wolfpack down the field to set up HB Vai Taua's TD score with :30 left. Nevada's offense stalled yet again for the second time in two weeks so a playbook change might be on the horizon.

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Wyoming 31
    SMU 38

SMU seals the victory in OT with an interception and was a fitting end to a sloppy game. 7 combined turnovers (5 Wyoming) with each team also recovering a fumble or two of their own.

Good game Slick.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

UNLV 14
    UCF 41

Bond kicked my ass. I had no success on offense whatsoever........he played really well.

We d/c'd twice.......the first time was around the end of the first quarter and the score was 10-7 I think, so we just restarted. The second was near the end of the 3rd quarter and bond was up 34-14? I just told him to finish it, there was no way I was coming back.

good game buddy

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

USM: 34 NIU: 31

This game was one of my favs of the new season. Both teams went back and forth, converting on turnovers, making big plays when they had to and Coach OCIU has his team fired up to play. Great job Coach. I do want to say that I had to pause for a few minutes as my lawn mower was being delivered, so if that hurt the Huskies momentum, I do apologise.

QB Austin Davis had a solid game against a very tough Husky D. He went 11/17 for 166 yards, 2 tds and 1 int. But the main story was the play of backup RB Desmond Johnson, who had an awesome game after being destroyed the prior week by the Fresno State DL. Johnson, filling in for Tracy Lampley, had 40 carries for 268 yards and 2 tds. He also added 3 catches for 37 yards and a td.

The play of the game, imho, was a very lucky play for the Eagles, as there was a tipped ball and it landed in the belly of my DB who was laying on the ground at my own 1 yard line. Hate to see anyone get the shaft like that. Great game Coach!