Season's left?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Feb 23, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Season's left?

Just curious how many more seasons you guys think we'll get in. I imagine this year and maybe two more. What are everyone elses thoughts on that?

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Well I have been thinking about this. With Pa Rappa the Rapper 2 coming out soon I will be playing that nonstop until my game is tight. Actually I have only one game reserved in the near future and that is Bad Company 2 I see this actually slowing us down some cause that game looks sweet. I say we go through May and take a hiatus till August.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

What is this word you speak of - hiatus?

You can be damn sure I'll be playing this game through to June/July.

4. BDSDIGITAL

I'll be picking up Final Fantasy 13 the day it comes out, because I am that big of a geek, no lie. But I don't see a need for a hiatus unless we end a season like a week and a half before the next release. That would give us time to re organize and whatever we need to do with the membership changes that have went on.

I do think if there is a gap between the end of our ncaa 10 experience and the start of my 2011 dominance we should fill it with some sort of final tournament with some sort of prize...maybe a double elimination deal and the winner gets first pick next year for a team or something....

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

[​IMG]

I am loving the tournament idea!!!

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Im with you Murk. Im going to continue my release-to-release streak with this one.

End of season tourney sounds like a fun idea.
    Next year we should design TF4 to where we can keep the teams we start with, or have set conferences/teams we can move to or something. I feel like we should improve that process.

7. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

You crack me up sometimes York......

8. BDSDIGITAL

Yeah there are some things that we should look at like the moving schools etc, but then again, we don't know what features will be in the new game so it's awfully tough to say now what would even be available next year. Who knows, maybe they'll have a feature for OD's that you can be fired, have contracts, get invited to new conferences, or get job offers like they have in offline dyansties in this years version and previous versions.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I wish.

Yes, we will definately lay out all of our ideas, new things, and improving things in the months leading up to release.