Seats at the Big House

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by T2, Oct 5, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Seats at the Big House

So me and a few buddies are going to pile in my bravada and make the 1000 mile journey from western kansas to the Michigan v. Ohio State game.. i was wondering if anyone could tell me a good place to stay, good place to get some beers and any other helpful hints.. i also was wondering the best places to sit are? i found some endzone tickets..

Big12 country is coming to Big10 country (y)

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

oh man. I grew up in michigan and spent 1/2 of college there (Girlfriend).
    The Brown Jug is a great spot to get a beer, good time charlie's is also.
    Places to stay, anywhere in AA. There are tons of house parties before the game, thats a good spot if someone will take you in. Otherwise, the golf course is an awesome spot where alumni have a good time. I honestly feel there isn't a bad seat in the big house. It's one giant bowl. If you really want the top experience try to sit close to the student section.

Also, I know it's a huge rivalry, but, uofm's students are nerds. Don't expect a lot of hostilities outside the stadium like you would if it was at OSU (You tube for footage of those idiots and the way they treat people in Columbus)

3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

d) scream GO BLOW!/Screw Blue!
    e) Learn the OSU version of The Victors:
    OSU's version of Hail To The Victors (Rated R)
    Hail to those motherfuckers,
    Hail to the those big cocksuckers,
    Hail! Hail to Michigan,
    The cesspool of the world!!!

Hail to those masturbators,
    Hail to those fornicators,
    Hail! Hail to Michigan

Hail to those flies and maggots
    Hail to those whores and faggots
    Hail! Hail to Michigan

Hail to those auto workers,
    Hail to those circle jerkers,
    Hail! Hail to Michigan

4. T2

awesome.. thanks bossy for the insight.. we'll check it out, anyone know a good place to stay?.. as for the Ohio State thing... I.. well.. ill just leave it at that... i just want to see a great game..

5. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Not sure what kind of bar scene you're looking for, but Ashley's has an incredible beer selection.

Parking on the golf course works out pretty well. Although it's fairly tame. If you're looking for rowdy tailgating, I didn't see any so I can't help you.

I sat pretty high up in the endzone and didn't have any problem watching the game. I thought we'd be farther away from the field than we were. I think it was row 80 something. I'm sure from whatever seats you're in you'll be able to spot all of Forcier's fake-pain dramatics (although here's hoping for some real pain).

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

SO... THESE GUYS want you to dress as a clown?

7. T2

ill probably wearing my Fort Hays State gear or perhaps my texas a&m stuff... or something completely off color.. like maybe be green? i went to a KU game wearing green.. they were playing central michigan, i was so silly drunk...

8. T2

true... maybe ill wear my hawkeyes shirt.. im sure theyll all love me then :D my college coach played at IA