Seattle Seahawks Playbooks

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by UofCWildcat, May 10, 2013.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I didn't see a thread so ill post my books here.

Offense: Cincinnati Bengals
    Defense: 4-3

On offense I'm a bit pass happy and like to get the ball to my receivers shot and let em run. So I'm a mix between west coast and an air raid offense.

On defense I run a lot of 2 deep safeties and mix my zone and man together. I blitz about 30% of the time too.

2. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

UofCWildcat is a great user in our NCAA dynasty. He is a great addition to rs and adds another tough team to an already loaded NFC west.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

nice I thought I was the only guy that uses Cincy's Offense. :)

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Cincinnati is my favorite team you bastard -_- haha. Ill always be bitter towards you (in jest of course. But I mean every word I say).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

lmao... it's always hilarious to me when I meet another Bengals fan. I thought for so many years that I was the only one. haha.

srsly tho... the future is bright my friend... even if in the back of my mind I'm still afraid of a Ki-Jana Carter type of career-ending-injury or any other example from the Mike Brown era to smite them down

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

We got a great future. Steelers are old, Ravens have lost some big parts, and we've had 3 straight amazing drafts. Eifert was a pleasant surprise. And I was wanting Giovanni Bernard since we lost to the Texans. He's an amazing get. Can't wait for next season!

• Like Like x 1