1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Seattle Seahawks Playbooks

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by UofCWildcat, May 10, 2013.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I didn't see a thread so ill post my books here.

Offense: Cincinnati Bengals
    Defense: 4-3

On offense I'm a bit pass happy and like to get the ball to my receivers shot and let em run. So I'm a mix between west coast and an air raid offense.

On defense I run a lot of 2 deep safeties and mix my zone and man together. I blitz about 30% of the time too.

2. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

UofCWildcat is a great user in our NCAA dynasty. He is a great addition to rs and adds another tough team to an already loaded NFC west.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

nice I thought I was the only guy that uses Cincy's Offense. :)

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Cincinnati is my favorite team you bastard -_- haha. Ill always be bitter towards you (in jest of course. But I mean every word I say).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

lmao... it's always hilarious to me when I meet another Bengals fan. I thought for so many years that I was the only one. haha.

srsly tho... the future is bright my friend... even if in the back of my mind I'm still afraid of a Ki-Jana Carter type of career-ending-injury or any other example from the Mike Brown era to smite them down

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

We got a great future. Steelers are old, Ravens have lost some big parts, and we've had 3 straight amazing drafts. Eifert was a pleasant surprise. And I was wanting Giovanni Bernard since we lost to the Texans. He's an amazing get. Can't wait for next season!

• Like Like x 1