1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Please post the following:
    Coach Name:​
    Offensive Playbook:​
    Offensive Scheme:​
    Defensive Playbook:​
    Defensive Scheme:​

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  3. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

**Breaking News**
    Coach David reports that he will stick with Matt Flynn for the rest of the season.[​IMG]
    "I just felt like this team needed a spark on offense, I don't know if Flynn can provide that spark but I'm willing to give it a chance", Coach David said before the Detroit game. Well the Seahawks were able to edge out a victory against the Lions but it wasn't because of Flynn or Wilson. Marshawn Lynch and the Seattle defense carried this team to a victory. Lynch was able to rush for a 100 yards while the defense only allowed 149 yards passing and a season low 23 yards rushing. Matt Flynn did manage the game well throwing for over 240 yards but he did fumble once leading to a defensive TD. Wilson had problems forcing the ball a lot to receivers throwing multiple interceptions in every game except for 2 this year. "I think once Russell gets a year under his belt he will be a lot better quarterback", Coach David said.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.