Seattle Times(early season woes)

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by DC, Dec 18, 2012.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

[​IMG]
    Seattle acquires the former Cowboy/Brown a midst a 0-4 start.​
    Seattle upper management decided to make a change when Former coach Maj-trino Left in dark of the night leaving only a note to his players. Leaving for the wisconsin badgers. There are many a disgruntled player.​
    In a quick and decisive move they hired former Falcons coach Derek Coates. Coach C came in wanting to make things happen. Well his wants did not come to fruition after 3 games as their head coach. While there are many a holes in this team; a glaring one is the WR core. With the trade deadline looming close. Coach C knew he had to make a move. When Browns Coach Ryty contacted him concerning the "overated" Miles. Coach took it as a sign. Bring in the new WR and allow himself to shoot down his doubters!​
    After long and difficult trade talks (5 mins). Coach BK asked to sleep on it. Well, he didnt have to sleep on it. He knew he wanted miles, but somehow misplaced Coach RY cell number. So first thing this morning he called the nfl home office (HK CHAT) and requested the number. Five minutes later the deal was done.​
    Miles was quoted saying "I am excited for the opportunity to prove myself as the number one Wideout with the seahawks."​
    Next week the hawks face BigSmooth33 ....can miles help turn the tide? This reporter sure hopes so!​
    ONLY TIME WILL TELL.​

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Had to go out and get someone who could catch 'eh? :p

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

you know first hand i need some one lol

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete