SEC Blog

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bulldog, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]Coach Bulldog: 7 seasons

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]Coach I Peench: 6 seasons

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Coach edge7771: 0 seasons

2. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 1 Blog

#2[​IMG]@[​IMG]#16
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]#8
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]#6

[​IMG]
    Coach Bulldog

The Georgia Bulldogs start the new season off ranked #2 in the country and hope to move into the #1 spot by mid-season at the latest. In order to do that the Bulldogs will have to get through some stiff SEC competition including a #16 Oregon and a very good #11 Cincinnati team. The Bulldogs kick week 1 off with a game against #16 Oregon and hope to walk away with an impressive win. In order to do that they will have to bring there "A" game and stop and very talented Oregon squad. Next week the Bulldogs travel to UCF and and hope to knock off a not so good UCF team.

[​IMG]
    Coach Nautica

The Florida Gators start the season ranked #6 in the country but don't let that fool you they are easily a top 3 team talent wise. The Gators had a disappointing season last year and fell short of an SEC title finishing at #2 in the SEC East and #3 in the SEC. The Gators play the University of Buffalo at home this week and should easily get the win as UB doesn't seem to match-up well with a powerhouse like Florida. Next week the Florida Gators play BYU at home in what should be another easy victory like the week 1 match-up against UB.

[​IMG]
    Coach I Peench

The Auburn Tigers start the season ranked #8 in the country and hope to make it to the BCS title game. To do that they will have to knock off a very good UGA and UF squad more than once as the SEC title game is always between the SEC West and East. This week the Tigers face the Colorado Buffalo's and look to get a week 1 victory at home. To do that all they have to do is run the clock out as the Buffs aren't much competition for a talented squad as Auburn. Next week the Tigers travel to TCU in what should be a very good game as TCU is ranked #25 in the country.

3. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 1 Game Recap

wk1yr7 rmg pic.PNG
    wk1yr7 rmg sb ss.PNG
    wk1yr7 rmg ts.PNG

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Ka-Boom!

Florida rips apart Buffalo in a 62-7 season-opening victory.

Capture.PNG

First Quarter

07:43 TD Florida Buster Howell WR #87 71 yard pass from Sean Richards QB #3
    05:44 TD Florida Scott Hollis HB #34 4 yard rush
    03:04 TD Florida Travis Jones WR #86 23 yard pass from Sean Richards QB #3
    01:06 TD Buffalo Luis Foster WR #10 77 yard pass from Evan Estes QB #8

Second Quarter

05:45 TD Florida Sam Pratt FB #39 1 yard rush
    03:03 TD Florida Sam Pratt FB #39 2 yard rush
    00:27 TD Florida Travis Jones WR #86 9 yard pass from Sean Richards QB #3

Third Quarter

03:58 TD Florida Andrew Perkins FB #45 13 yard rush
    03:26 TD Florida Casey Vaughn CB #36 33 yard interception

Forth Quarter

00:22 TD Florida Scott Hollis HB #34 5 yard rush

5. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 2 Blog

#7[​IMG]@[​IMG]#25
    This week the Auburn Tigers travel to TCU after winning last week's game with easy over Colorado the Tigers are a favorite in this match-up. Next week the Tigers travel to Mississippi to take on Mississippi State in their conference opener.

[​IMG]@[​IMG]#6
    This week the Florida Gators play BYU at home in what is expected to be an easy victory after destroying a struggling Buffalo team last week 62-7. Next week the Gators travel to Tennessee to face the all so hated Vols in their conference opener.

#2[​IMG]@[​IMG]
    This week the Georgia Bulldogs travel to Florida to play the UCF Knights, after beating a really good Oregon team last week 38-3 the Bulldogs are expected to wrap this one up early. Next week the Dawgs play the #10 Cincinnati Bearcats in what is being called game of the year.

Standings
    1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]
    4. [​IMG]
    5. [​IMG]
    6. [​IMG]
    7. [​IMG]
    8. [​IMG]
    9. [​IMG]
    10. [​IMG]
    11. [​IMG]
    12. [​IMG]

6. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 2 Game Recap

wk2yr7 rmg pic.PNG wk2yr7 rmg sb ss.PNG wk2yr7 rmg ts.PNG

7. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 3 Blog

#10[​IMG]@[​IMG]#2
    This week the Georgia Bulldogs take on the #10 Cincinnati Bearcats in what is being called GAME OF THE YEAR. Last week the Bulldogs beat UCF 38-7. Next week the Dawgs play the hated Tennessee Volunteers at home in what should be a close game.

#7[​IMG]@[​IMG]
    This week the Auburn Tigers travel to Mississippi to plat Miss State after beating a good TCU team last week 35-13. Next week the Tigers play Florida at home.

Standings
    1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]
    4. [​IMG]
    5. [​IMG]
    6. [​IMG]
    7. [​IMG]
    8. [​IMG]
    9. [​IMG]
    10. [​IMG]
    11. [​IMG]
    12. [​IMG]

8. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 3 Game Recap

wk3yr7 rmg sb ss.PNG wk3yr7 rmg ts.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 4 Blog

#12[​IMG]@[​IMG]#5
    The Auburn Tigers take on the Florida Gators this week in a SEC classic match-up after beating Miss State last week 49-7. Next week the Tigers travel to South Carolina to take on the 0-2 Gamecocks.

#15[​IMG]@[​IMG]#1
    The Georgia Bulldogs take on the Tennessee Volunteers this week in Athens in the SEC game of the week. Last week the Bulldogs beat a very good #10 Cincinnati squad and jumped up into the #1 spot. Next week the Dawgs travel to Kentucky t take on the Wildcats.

Standings
    1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]
    4. [​IMG]
    5. [​IMG]
    6. [​IMG]
    7. [​IMG]
    8. [​IMG]
    9. [​IMG]
    10. [​IMG]
    11. [​IMG]
    12. [​IMG]

10. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 4 Game Recap

wk4yr7 rmg pic.PNG wk4yr7 rmg sb ss.PNG wk4yr7 rmg ts.PNG

11. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 5 Blog

#1[​IMG]@[​IMG]
    The Georgi Bulldogs travel to Kentucky to take on the Kentucky Wildcats and hope to remain undefeated for the year. Next week the Dawgs play Mississippi State at home.

12. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 5 Game Recap
    wk5yr7 rmg pic.PNG
    wk5yr7 rmg sb ss.PNG
    wk5yr7 rmg ts.PNG

13. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

LSU GOES INTO THE SWAP AND LEAVES WITH THE W

LSU 36
    FLA 22

Coach Edge led his 1-2 LSU Tigers into the swap for the much anticipated rivalry game and hoping to stay in the SEC west hunt. With the departure of the Mad Hatter last week and a slow 1-2 start new head coach Edge needed a win in the swamp to save the season. “I got a couple calls from some of Boosters telling me good luck, but it was more of a you don’t want to start off by losing to FL call” said coach Edge. Well LSU didn’t disappoint and came out pounding the rock behind Mark Roach 95yrds on 18cars 2 TD’s and Joseph Byrd 57yrd on 17cars and 1 TD to quiet the crowd. LSU’s defense was swarmin all over the field and shut down the high octane FL offense in the first half. In the second it much of same as in the first with heavy doses of the run and a stingy D. “We got a little sloppy there at the end of the game letting FL giving up two scores late, but we’ll get that correct” said coach Edge.

[​IMG]

Offensive stand outs
    Nate Higdon 10-14 148yrds
    Mark Roach 18att 95yrds 2tds
    Jimmy Thomas 3rec 79yrds

Defensive stand outs
    Lamar Joyce 5 tkls 1 FF

14. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 6 Update

[​IMG]@[​IMG]#14
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]#1

This week in the SEC, LSU plays @UF and Miss ST plays @UGA it's sure to be an exciting week in the SEC. Unranked LSU is looking to dominate the #14 Gators in this week's "game of the week" after destroying Mississippi State last week 42-7. The Dawgs are looking to remain undefeated and hold that #1 ranking in the nation and in the SEC. This year is looking great for the Georgia Bulldogs even though they are without star QB Mark Fine for 2 more weeks on a strained pectoral but backup QB Noah Hall has shown he can hang with the big dogs. I predict an LSU victory 42-14 and a UGA victory 38-7.

sec standings wk6.PNG

15. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 6 Game Recap
    wk6yr7 rmg pic.PNG

wk6yr7 rmg sb.PNG wk6yr7 rmg ss.PNG
    wk6yr7 rmg ts.PNG

16. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 7 Update

[​IMG]@[​IMG]#22
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]#1

In this week's update we have Kentucky at LSU and Vanderbilt at Georgia. The Tigers look to knock off Kentucky and continue to climb up in the rankings after a rough start in th season. The Bulldogs look to stay undefeated and get that much closer to coach Bulldog's first National Championship win. The dawgs made a national championship appearance two seasons ago but fell short of the win. Now undefeated 7 weeks into this season Georgia has a good shot to make another appearance in the national championship, only time will tell. In my weekly predictions i have LSU winning 35-10 and Georgia winning 42-7.

wk7yr7 rmg standings.PNG

17. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 7 Game Recap
    wk7yr7 rmg pic.PNG
    wk7yr7 rmg sb ss.PNG
    wk7yr7 rmg ts.PNG

18. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

LSU OVER COMES A SLOW START TO PITCH A SHUT OUT

LSU 31
    KENTUCKY 0

LSU welcomed the Kentucky Wildcats to Death Valley for a good old fashion SEC fight. “Every game in the SEC is a 50/50 shot no matter who you’re playing. It’s the toughest conference in College Football in my opinion so you better come prepared to play” coach Edge said in the post-game interview. What he was referring to was the Tigers play in the first half. Kentucky’s defense held the LSU offense to just 10pts in the first half and 3 in the first quarter. “At half time coach was pretty animated, and had a few choice words for us” said LSU qb Nate Higdon. Well they must have hit home because LSU came out firing and scored on its first two possessions of the second half. LSU tacked on another TD in the fourth with the 2nd unit who wanted coach to know they got the message. The real story was the LSU defense once again. They kept Kentucky out of the end zone who only really threaten once in the first with a missed FG.

[​IMG]

Offensive Standouts

Nate Higdon 10-19 207yrds 3td’s 1int
    Jimmy Thomas 6rec 121yrds 1td

Defensive Standouts

Brent Lewis 8tkl
    Justin Allen 3tkl 2scks

19. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

5 INT’S TOO MUCH FOR LSU TO OVERCOME

AUBURN 27
    LSU 17

LSU traveled to Jordan–Hare Stadium for an SEC west showdown and a battle to stay in the race. LSU came out guns blazing and drove the ball 80yrds for and opening score. On Auburn’s opening drive the LSU D was very tough and held AA QB Alex Bush to a FG. After that is was all downhill for the LSU offense as QB Nate Higdon started throwing it to the wrong color. “Ya Nate had a tough game tonight no doubt about it” said coach Edge. “Auburn started stacking the box and applying a great deal of pressure and we just didn’t adjust very well. We started to call some check downs and screens to offset the pressure, but we just didn’t execute very well on the offensive side of the ball” coach Edge. The LSU D played a great game, but trying to overcome 5 picks and three gave Auburns a short field was just too much. “We played pretty good out there. Had some chances for picks, but couldn’t hold onto the ball. And we had trouble on the deep crossing routes, but it’s nothing we haven’t seen before just need to come up with stops.” D coach Louie. It’s LSU’s first conference loss so they will be big Bulldog fans next week hoping to get back into the mix. “We won’t be caught slippin again you can count on that” coach Edge said as he walked of the podium.

[​IMG]

Offensive Standouts
    Mark Roach 13car 96yrds 1td 6rec 62yrds
    Charlie Jackson 5rec 65yrds

Defensive Standouts
    Kyle Townsend 7tkls

20. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 8 Blog

#21[​IMG]@[​IMG]#8​
    #25[​IMG]@[​IMG]#1​

The LSU Tigers travel to Alabama to take on Auburn in this week's SEC game of the week. The Auburn Tigers hope to remain undefeated in SEC and get that much closer to making it to the SEC championship game. The Bulldogs travel to Jacksonville, FL to a mutual stadium to take on hated rival Florida in hopes to remain undefeated. Next week we have Georgia at Auburn in another big rivalry game for the Bulldogs and LSU takes on Eastern Michigan at home.

wk8yr7 rmg standings.PNG

21. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 8 Game Recap
    wk8yr7 rmg pic.PNG
    wk8yr7 rmg sb ss.PNG
    wk8yr7 rmg ts.PNG

22. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

LSU TO MUCH FOR EASTER MICHIGAN

LSU 55
    EMU 6

After a tough loss last week LSU was back at this Saturday at home against EMU. In hoping that there wouldn’t be a letdown after last week’s game coach Edge kept practice lose this week. “We know the kids took last week’s lose pretty hard so we didn’t want to run them in the ground this week. So we had some fun put the coaches out there and had some 7 on 7 games with kids. I think it brought there sprits up.” Coach Edge said. And did it ever work with a 55 to 6 pounding of EMU. The game was never in question and both sides of the ball were hitting on all cylinders. The LSU gave up some late yrds and FG’s with the second unit, but overall the whole team played great. LSU starts a brutal part of their schedule facing Tenn, Bama, Ole Miss, and Ark, in hopes to stay alive in sec west.

[​IMG]

Offensive standouts

Joseph Byrd 20car 224yrds 1td
    Mark Roach 19car 198yrds 3tds

Defensive standouts

Heath Moore 3tkls 1sk 1int
    Kyle Townsend 7tkls

23. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 9 Blog
    #1[​IMG]@[​IMG]#6
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    This week the #1 UGA Bulldogs travel to Alabama to take on hated rival Auburn also LSU has Eastern Michigan at home. The Bulldogs look to stay atop the rankings this week and knock off hated rival Auburn but coach I Peench has something to say about that. LSU has an easy game at home this week. Next week is a BYE for the Dawgs, LSU travels to Tennessee and Auburn travels to Ole Miss.

wk9yr7 standings.PNG

24. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 9 Game Recap
    wk9yr7 rmg pic.PNG
    wk9yr7 rmg sb ss.PNG
    wk9yr7 rmg ts.PNG

25. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Week 10 Blog
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]#12
    #5[​IMG]@[​IMG]
    This week the Bulldogs are off, the Tigers travel to Tennessee and Auburn travels to Ole Miss. Last week the Auburn Tigers upset #1 ranked Georgia in a huge rivalry match up which was a low scoring defensive game. The Bulldogs look to bounce back in week 11 after resting up this week. LSU looks to upset a very good #12 ranked Tennessee team(6-1) this week. Its a tough year for LSU but with new head coach @edge7771 things are looking up for the once dominate Tigers.