SEC Championship Game "Ark vs Tenn"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shino45, Sep 5, 2010.

?

Who Win's the SEC Championship Game?

1. #1 Arkansas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. #14 Tennessee

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

SEC Championship Game "Ark vs Tenn"

The BFTS SEC 2010 Championship Game Features the #1 Arkansas Razorbacks and the #14 Tennessee Volunteers.

#1 Arkansas is playing for a SEC title and a trip to the BCS Championship Game. They came in to the game an impressive 12-0 with the Offense putting up 27 or more points every game lead by QB Ryan Mallet and WR G. Childs.

#14 Tennessee is on a 6 game winning streak that has lead them to the title game after the chances seemed slim 8 weeks ago. A victory in the last game over Ole Miss was the last step in propelling them to the SEC Championship game. A Upset for Tennessee would give the the SEC Crown and a trip to a BCS Bowl Game. Offensively They are lead by Simms, Oku, and Rogers.

Who win's the SEC title???? What say you?

2. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I'm going to go Arkansas In a very close game 34-31 that goes down to the wire.

3. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

I've got to go with Arkansas. They've been the hottest team all year besides FSU, so I'm thinking they will roll into the national championship game the same way they have in every other game this season.

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Arkansas in a blowout. I say +21

5. charter04

charter04 Walk On

If we play our game and make not mistakes we should win. If we turn the ball over and make bad play calls we can lose. We have a lot of weapons on offense so hopefully I can take advantage of that. If Tenn wins it will suck for my team because they will be in the sugar bowl and I will be 12 and 1 going to the capital one or something. :( Just have to take care of business. Good luck to everyone.

6. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

If for some strange reason you would lose, I'm pretty sure you would still get an at large bid to one of the other major BCS bowl games.

7. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Not going to do a write up of the game, instead, I'll post in here.

It was a good game. That's about all I can say. We were up 6-0 at the halftime, thanks to a missed field goal by Arkansas. Both offenses struggled, luckily I was kind of winning the field position battle.

After the kickoff, I believe the first play from scrimmage, we hit Arkansas' receiver in the middle of the field, he fumbled, and we capitalized with a touchdown to go up 13-0.

Even after giving up two scores, at 13-10 Tenn. I was still satisfied, and hopeful. At the end of the third quarter, and beginning of the fourth, two passes from Matt Simms were picked off for a touchdown, giving Arkansas the lead 24-13, and I couldn't do anything after that. Too many turnovers, and had we not had those, I'm confident we'd either have won, or barely lost.

I'm ecstatic for just allowing one offensive touchdown the entire game against such a powerful offense.

Props to Arkansas. Hell of a coach, and I can't wait to play him again. God bless whatever CPU team I get stuck playing. I'm going to unleash hellfire and brimstone against them.

Either way, a great way to end the regular season and conference championships for the league, and the Vols.

8. charter04

charter04 Walk On

9. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Damn...... MW that sucks... you had the game too. Great game, I played both of you and was expecting a good game. I know it's easy from the sideline when you're not being pressured, but that first INT in the 4th your slot/TE was wide open from where the defense blitzed from.... SEC West got this year.... But the SEC East is solid and will make noise next year. I honestly think all 6 teams in the SEC are capable of winning a SEC title.

10. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

11. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Thanks. Yea it was hard to not have one slip up. I guess it was just our year.