SEC Championship

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Hellisan, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

SEC Championship

Will Alabama get revenge?

And what time will the game be played? These are the key fucking questions that people are wondering about. Well at least us 2 :)

I say we do this at 10 PM EST, Saturday evening, how about you bud? I'm really available all day tomorrow.. Sunday will be a little busier, and i'm not sure when avail. or not.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

11 est works better I'm still at work. Does that work for you?

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I can't root for anyone here. 2 good guys. Good luck all and hope for no disconnects.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Helli won...boo at y'all!

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah I just figured fosh won since helli normally writes up summaries for his wins. Does that put Georgia in the title game or is texas tech still in the picture.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL no I didn't win.

I was looking good early on and then when Curtis Bower went down (he seemed to be pounding Bama) for the game, I changed my strategy stupidly. I threw a couple of red zone picks one in the red zone, and then my punt returner fumbled and they returned it for a TD, and that was it. A disconnect early in the 4th down 10 and I didn't have a chance to fight my way back unfortunatley.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    So I definitely read that wrong while looking at the dynasty. Wow fosh is looking good!

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

so Fosh didnt choke.....nice summary fosh thanks for keeping us informed........skank!

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

fosh called me and said he would write his summary after he got done reading your ACC Championship write up. :p