Archived SEC Chaos (S1): League Scores and News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 3, 2012.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Invites Sent! Leggo!

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Holy Crap! Anyone been checking the rosters out. Everyone is slow as molasses I got 1 guy on my team with 90 speed. Wondering how this will effect game play. Should be interesting

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The speed was adjusted based on their real life 40 times, which I think EA/roster makers should take into account. He also boosted awareness, which should help with players standing around doing nothing. Full explanation is on OS.

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

if its wack expect to hear about it sir then i'll just cut those slow bitches in the offseason

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Interesting

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think playing with the roster and sliders offline will prove that they work. I trust my OS/TGT fam, I really do -- these rosters will be fine. Sliders -- ehh, they'll be bitched about regardless it seems. Luckily, we'll play more user games so hopefully the bitching is minimal. Plus, our first recruiting class "resets" therefore if you want "speed" on the field you may have to sacrifice "experience".

All I ask is that when "bitching", please keep the comments respectful and hopefully come with a solution to the problem (as well as the solution be tested). And, lets us the AIM blast group or PMs for complaints.

7. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I hear ya boss, I was jus yankin your chain anyways, the prob isnt ratings or sliders, its the game itself, but it is what it is, all we can do is play on..

• Like Like x 1
  8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

#19 Mississippi State runs by Memphis 52-10 to open up the season.

If the option works like this all season, watch out, we may be dangerous!