SEC Fans!! Can We Win Another Championship

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by GSUtiger, Apr 17, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

SEC Fans!! Can We Win Another Championship

Being an true SEC Fan and after watching the many different spring games on ESPN. i think we can win another National Championship

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Can? HAH we will. The Tide is still on top untill a team can knock them off.

3. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

I dont think you will but they will be in the game though just against OSU prolly and i think pryor will show up big for the bucks, even though i hate OSU gotta know real talent when you see it

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I really don't like the whole conference thing, it's either my team or no one but the latter can't happen so all I hope is that it's not Florida, OSU or Miami.

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Another OSU FAN??? When will yall learn from your past 3 Championship games you just cant win against the SEC!!!!!

6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

NO I HATE OSU LOL, just said you cant deny their talent

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Well I was at Bama's A-Day game today and I will have to say... yes we can.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Bama looks real good

9. JFunk34

Yeah a we got a few things to work on over the summer but this is the best I can remember our team looking, top to bottom, for the spring game.

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

seems like when people say "we the sec" their team usually is not the one doing the winning. I.E. if you aren't a Florida or Bama fan I think it's funny when people say "we".

and maybe LSU.

11. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

a) You can't identify a NC contender from a controlled scrimmage in April.
    b) Bama won't repeat (it's just too hard to do so now)
    c) It's unlikely that one of the other teams besides Bama is the best in the country in the SEC.

With all that in mind, I still think that the SEC champ will play in the BCS game, the conference has earned it. And given that, I wouldn't pick against the SEC team that makes it as history would indicate.

12. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Being born in SEC Country(Baton Rouge) Raised an SEC Fan(LSU) i can tell you this no other conference top to bottom has fans as passoniate as the SEC no matter who the team is Bama or Vandy! winning or losing. So yes i say WE because i know the fans in our Conference. I have worked with UF, Bama, UGA, Vandy, UK, and UT fans being in the military.

13. JFunk34

Spoken just like a fan of a team who had no heart the season after they won a national championship and got hammered by a certain team in the SECCG. I don't make my judgment off of just the spring game. I've been following these players since they were in high school. I know what they are capable of.

I've got respect for Florida and they will field a great team this year and they have a plethora of talent. But so does Bama. Good luck to you in Bryan-Denny Stadium this year. Tell John Brantley he may want to Google the name Marcel Dareus. He will be seeing a LOT of him.

Roll Motha Fuckin' Tide.

14. JFunk34

You know what GoGators I apologize that post came off a little harsh. I've gotta lot passion for my team. But in all honesty, your right, it is extremely hard to repeat in this day and age and while we have holes right now I feel we will field a very competitive team in the fall. Good luck to you this season.