SEC GAME OF THE WEEK

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Aug 31, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    SEC GAME OF THE WEEK

In my anticipation to play this week's game, the game of the week should have been ARK VS TAMU...but we will go with a conference game.

[​IMG]

This week's game takes us to Gator Country, and the Florida Gators will host the Louisiana State Tigers. Both teams come into this SEC battle with 3-2 records. Last week the Florida Gators were outplayed and out manned by the Alabama Crimson Tide, 27-21. Meanwhile, the LSU Tigers pounded a tough Tennessee team 27-6.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Ratings LSU Florida
    Overall A- A -
    Offense A- A-
    Defense A- B+
    PPG 23.4 22.8
    Total O 1612 1598
    Rush O 481 602
    Pass O 1131 996
    Total D 1346 1326
    Rush D 496 480
    Pass D 850 846
    TO Dif -1 0

This game has always been a classic, smashmouth SEC game. In my eyes the Gators should be able to run the ball pretty effectively. Given the Tigers gave up 41 points to the Commodores, the Gators should score about the same this week. It's gonna be a good test for the Gators. Will we find out if they are for real? or are they going to be the biggest pretenders in the SEC?

I am thinking Gators win 42-38...what do u guys think?

2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I think that should be a good game to put on Justin.tv or upload the game on youtube, when its done. I definitly like to see that game.

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I hope Milbut is back to take control of this game. I would love to see this one played out. LSU with Jefferson back there has one heck of an offense.

Mike