SEC Insider

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AJ Hart MN, Dec 11, 2010.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

[​IMG]
    It was another action packed week in the toughest conference in all of college football. With conference play starting up, we will find out very soon which of these great teams will be playing in the SEC Title game.

[​IMG]
    The #1 team in the land had a very easy game against FIU last week and pounded the in state rival 63-7. The game would see the backups get plenty of playing time and coach AJ Hart was pleased with what he saw out of True-Freshmen QB Bo Smith.
    Offensive Playmaker: WR Andre Dubose
    With the Gators really spreading the ball around thus far in the season and QB Lance West struggling, Dubose has been the most dependable player so far.
    Stats: 9 catches for 162yds and 1TD
    4 rushes for 62yds and 2TD's
    Defensive Playmaker: DT Sharrif Floyd
    Floyd has been a beast up the middle for the Gators. This defense is arguably the best in the land and the big Sophomore is a big reason why.
    Stats: 11 Tackles, 7 for a loss
    4 Sacks and 1 Forced Fumble
    Up Next: VS Tennessee
    [​IMG]
    The 4th ranked Tigers seem to be on a mission early on this season. They have been destroying all competitors so far and last week they clobbered in state rival Tulane 66-10. Tiger coaches have been thrilled with the progress of the team thus far.
    Offensive Playmaker: WR Brett Scott
    Scott is putting up ridiculous numbers thus far in the season. If he can keep this up, he should be holding up the Heisman by the end of the year.
    Stats: 20 catches for 679yds and 7TD's
    Defensive Playmaker: OLB Justin Maclin
    Maclin has been the steadiest of all the defensive players thus far for the stout Tiger defense. If LSU is to fulfill all of it's aspirations this season, Maclin will have to keep playing at this level.
    Stats: 12 Tackles, 3 for a loss
    2 Sacks, 1 INT and 1 Forced Fumble
    Up Next: VS Georgia
    [​IMG]
    The 14th ranked Gamecocks suffered their first loss of the 2014 season as they fell 30-27 to the Georgia Bulldogs. They will need to get over the huge disappointment as they still control their own destiny.
    Offensive Playmaker: WR Lamar Scruggs
    With the running game struggling a bit so far this season, Scruggs has really helped pick up the slack. He has the look of an All-SEC player.
    Stats: 19 catches for 368yds and 3TD's
    Defensive Playmaker: OLB Quin Smith
    Smith has been stuffing the stat sheet for a defensive unit that has under performed thus far this season. It's hard to believe but South Carolina has not intercepted a pass yet this season.
    Stats: 14 Tackles, 4 for a loss
    2 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumble and 1 Fumble Recovery
    Up Next: VS ECU

[​IMG]
    The 15th ranked Crimson Tide finally put things together as they maybe had the most impressive win of anyone this season with a 58-0 whipping over SEC rival Arkansas. The option finally hit it's stride.. Look out for Bama the rest of the season.​
    Offensive Playmaker: Phillip Sims
    Sims takes over the reigns from former starter AJ McCarron and has not disappointed. Sims was always the more logical choice for this type of offense and it surely showed in the win over Arkansas. If he can keep up this play, maybe this won't be a rebuilding season for the Tide.
    Stats: 7-10 for 107yds and 1TD and 0 INT's
    25 carries for 253yds and 1TD
    Defensive Playmaker: SS Ryan Minor
    Minor has anchored a under achieving Bama defense thus far. We firmly believe that by the end of the season this Bama defense will be as good as anyone in the land.
    Stats: 18 Tackles, 2 for a loss
    2 Sacks, 1 INT and 1 Forced Fumble
    Up next: VS Kentucky

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Love this format. Nice work man. Cant believe Georgia has knocked off Clemson and South Carolina this year..

3. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Looks very good, sir.

4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Add this to LSU

My number one QB Boone, out 2 weeks, will be back in time fore South Carolina

Brett Scott out 5 weeks

My RB Ford, out for the season.

We will prevail, Scott is a senior and I will be landing both 5 star WR recruits this offseason. I may have to discuss moving to the spread. With the number of receivers I may have, it may be time to switch, although the Pistol still works quite well with all of that talent.

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Ouch, the Scott injury hurts man.. Dont' count your chickens before they hatch on those receivers though. We've landed a ton of receivers over the last couple of years and we plan on nabbing that 5* kid too.

BTW.. Dont think Scott is a Senior.

6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I meant Junior, not sure why I typed senior.

I know Florida is hot after the 5 star receivers but I must have them.

To quote Drago, "I will break you"