SEC Openings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Alright Bama had to leave due to his connections issues, he cant connect to anybody in the SEC so no point for him to continue really. That leaves us with 2 openings. Replacements are very thin if not impossible so here are the options:

These will be decided solely by KillerNuts and bravejaf

1. Leave things as be with 2 in the SEC and try to find replacements.

2. Killer and Brave switch teams to a Big Ten and Pac 12 team (not expected)

3. OR move georgia into the Big Ten and LSU into the Pac 12, This is kind of unrealistic but would solve the thin conference problem.

Let me know what you guys think and anyone else let me know if you have feedback.

EDIT* This whole thing my be mute, we have one opening in the SEC, and one in the pac-12. Really now way to solve this

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

1. I am not sure this is going to happen realistically... We're too far into the game cycle.
    2. This would be the best option, but I don't blame both of them if they don't want to start over.
    3. This is a good option as well, going to be tough with the Juggernauts in the conference, but it is what it is...

The other thing is perhaps one of us moves... I don't mind moving down to the SEC if that will help things. I have had some years with the Irish, they are my fav team, but I wouldn't mind switching it up.

3. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

Wait, what? Did I get removed? What about Florida? If I'm still in the league, I won't mind doing whatever is necessary move wise.

4. Hova

wow I'm losing my mind lol. I forgot the other opening is in the Pac-12. Sorry

5. Hova

Really no way to solve this one.. We would have to dissolve a whole conference.

6. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

Hova, is the other team UCLA? I would be more than happy to move to UCLA if it's open. I'm a Pac-12 guy anyway....I know, big surprise looking at my avatar. Since USC is taken by another USC fan here, at least I could hopefully build a rivalry with niuhuskie. Also, since I just started with Florida, it's not as big a deal for me to move. I understand I'd be moving to a less talented team and would lose probably more games than I'd lose with Florida, but that won't bother me. League play, rivalry and competition is what is fun for me.

Anyway, let me know if this would help or hurt. I can do whatever.

7. Hova

Well I think the only moving that would solve anything would be everyone moving completely out of one conference. I don't think thats gunna happen

8. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

Well, either way, if we go with adding two new folks, am I OK to have first shot at the Pac-12?

9. Hova

sure, if we ever find people.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I would not want to move to a new school and I'm sure Killer feels the same way. I recruited nearly every player on my roster at this point, minus a few seniors and redshirt juniors. I would be ok with moving Georgia to B1G if we decided to go that route. If Kaen stays where he is, I see no problem with 3/3/4 till/if we find replacements.

• Like Like x 2
  11. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

Sorry about all this guys. I felt like it would be a hassle for everyone I had to play. Hope ya'll can get it all figured out. Hopefully they'll fix this issue in 13...

12. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

My thoughts on this are the same.