Archived SEC Season 1 Recruiting

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by I Peench, Nov 20, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

2. I Peench

Lowly Vanderbilt signed a huge in state recruit Tuesday morning, as 3* DT Keon McCoy (Erwin, TN) pledged his commitment to the 'Dores. The commitment comes off the heels of a big win against a very tough Georgia team. McCoy is flying a bit under the radar; despite being the 17th ranked DT in the country, he comes in at a 78 (+9). Though he's a bit undersized, this is a huge get for the Commodores. He will likely be a day one starter.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Capture1111.PNG
    Watch out for him in 2 years, Could he be the next berg I Peench ?

4. I Peench

• Like Like x 1
  5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Recruiting-BrandonBowie.jpg Recruiting-JohnBolen.jpg Recruiting-WillieLittle.jpg
    Brandon Bowie and Willie Little look to be the future of the Alabama backfield, with TJ Yeldon and Dee Hart still very young, those four will carry this team for the next four seasons. I'm still unsure where Bolen is going to be placed, but he'll likely be a Special Teams contributor initially, and find himself in a starting role soon.​

6. I Peench

Bolen looks lethal

7. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

damn, lost my top 2 targets in consecutive weeks... MartyWebb Fuck you! :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bucs

Nathan Warren.JPG Chris Young.JPG Willie Penington.JPG Chris Anderson.JPG

Nathan Warren is the #5 Center and fills a position of need for us on the offensive line, the fact that we went into Auburn's backyard to grab him is even better.

#16 Defensive End Charles Young is a great addition to the defense at 6'8 252 coming out of high school he is a man child, rumors are he may also play some PF for the LSU Basketball team. On the gridiron he has the athleticism to go around lineman but can also push some lesser lineman back and bull rush his way to the QB. Really excited about this kid. He flew a bit under the radar.

#10 OLB Chris Anderson is another solid defensive player, hes out of Cali, great closing speed, great tackler , strong and can cover too, can do it all really. 6'4 229, would like to see the weight up a little bit but he can be a playmaker day 1.

#6 Defensive Tackle Willie Pennington. At 6'1 306 he is a big kid from the island of Hawaii. Great at getting off his blocks and over powering those who get in his way. Smart kid, welcome addition to the line.

9. I Peench

HUGE DAY FOR VANDERBILT AS COMMODORES LAND TOP TWO TARGETS!

[​IMG]

If Vanderbilt hopes to compete with the SEC elite, they'll need to bulk up front. In almost all of their games this season, the Commodores have been manhandled up front. It's no surprise COach Peench has made the offensive and defensive lines a priority in this offseason. After signing a prized DT prospect in Keon McCoy, Vandy adds two tremendous offensive limeman that were flying a bit under the radar. Dilligent scouting led to the unveiling of these gems.

Joseph Ingram is a big offensive lineman out of Santa Clara, CA. With 84 pass block, 80 run block, 85 impact block, and 88 strength, he is poised to be a fixture on the offensive line for years to come. Will likely start as a freshman.

Cody Taylor is a hoss of a guard that hails from Owosso, MI. Another 3* recruit who hadn't garnered much interest from FBS schools, Taylor is a pleasant surprise. With 90 strength, 90 strength, 84 run block, 80 pass block, and 78 impact block, Taylor will also compete for a starting spot right off the bat.

10. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Is no one going to ask how in the fuck Peench managed to find two +11 OL? Anyone? No? Just me?

I think sorcery is afoot.

11. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Steve, I struggled every season with UCLA, and my biggest problem was the Offensive Line. Good to see that you're doing better than I was at restocking the position.

In Alabama news, while I'm sure it won't shed any tears within the league, we lost out to Florida and a key DT to anchor our 3-4, also losing out on another guy to Auburn in the same week. Double Bad, All the way across the sky.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bucs

just so there is no confusion, i'm liking the fact that you lost out on two guys.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Bucs

David Benson.JPG Jake Cook.JPG Mike Henry.JPG

Benson, is a solid safety, athletic , will be great in run support, and with time will be better in the passing game as well. Jake Cook will be a star wideout one day, mark it down. Henry is an athlete who can play defensive back or running back, we expect to start him at HB though.

15. I Peench

I pretty much scouted 3* OL/DL exclusively.

It was my primary focus. The good thing about being a shitty program is that you can really narrow your list of guys to scout. My next focus will be the DL, as I need to stop the Auburn cheese in a can.

16. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Lies.

Use my avatar for reference: You're going to be the Gardner to my Boren for a good long while. :D