SEC Season 1 Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Mike E, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

South Carolina - 28
    Vanderbilt - 21

South Carolina jumped out on top early with a dominating first quarter and a half. Marcus Lattimore was unstoppable and Connor Shaw made smart decisions for a change and this all led to a 21-7 score early in the 2nd quarter. Then Coach Peench decided that he was tired of playing around, and came back to tie things up at 21 in the 3rd.

Both teams traded punts, but in the 4th quarter Marcus Lattimore took a huge hit and it left him concussed and out for the game. Undeterred, the Cocks marched down and scored with just over 2 minutes remaining to make it 28-21. On the ensuing drive, Vanderbilt marched to midfield, but was could not convert on a 4th down attempt.

Great game I Peench we always seem to have good games when a certain QB from UNC is not involved. Love the chess match.

Furthermore, i am glad to be back playing NCAA with you guys. Sure its a flawed game, but i am excited again to run with you fools.

GO COCKS!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Great game Mike E. Was hoping to take advantage of your rustiness in the first game, but I failed. GL the rest of the way, hopefully Lattimore can stay healthy. Definitely a flawed game, but the user games are a blast. CPU is :doodie:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

How did Zach Stacy do?

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

My OL just got overwhelmed. 45 yards on 14 carries I think. I broke a big one off with Kimbrow that went 31 yards, but it was a pitch

• Like Like x 1
  5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

#1 Alabama - 35
    at #9 Michigan - 13

Eddie Lacy and the Crimson Tide were rolling on this Saturday Night Kickoff Special, as he would lead his team to a dominant 22 point victory. Lacy, would finish with 191 yards on 21 rushes, after missing the entire third quarter due to muscle soreness. T.J. Yeldon and Jalston Fowler were able to handle it in his absence. Denard Robinson was rusty the entire first half, the only playing time he saw, as Elbow Bursitis was diagnosed at half time, and it'd be Russell Bellomy taking the field for the Wolverines in the last half. Bellomy was efficient, going 9 for 15 for 103 yards, and adding another 35 yards on the ground, but it wasn't enough against this tough Alabama Defense.

MLB Nico Johnson would earn the Player of the Game, with 11 tackles and 1 Tackle for Loss, as his 'spy' duties on the quick footed Wolverine quarterbacks proved worthwhile.

The #1 Crimson Tide will host Arizona State in their Week 2 matchup.

6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

[​IMG] #6 UGA - 38
    [​IMG] Cal - 34

Dawgs Win Opener!

7. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Week 1 Scoring.JPG
    The Auburn Tigers started off the first game of Coach Baron's tenure on the right foot, beating Fresno State 28-14. ​
    "There were definitely spots where I was frustrated with our execution, but we won the game," Baron said. ​
    Kiehl Frazier was an efficient passer with 154 yards on 17-26 passing and three scores. He also added 109 yards on the ground and a score.​
    "Kiehl did a good job running the offense. He needs to get better with his footwork both inside and outside of the pocket but I liked what I saw." ​
    The Auburn D was taken to task by Baron for surrendering a late touchdown drive after allowing only two field goals. "We're not going to be playing many Fresno States this year, so they need to man up." ​

Attached Files: