SEC Speed Status

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Jan 22, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    SEC Speed Status

Here is the current status I have for the users of this league:

Approved Applications
    - JDRHammer
    - Truth n Babylon
    - itsnotagame
    - BigSmooth33
    - nkmi1984
    - rscotm2
    - fordtuff504
    - Drowsike
    - THEiv

Registered Users
    - TheProgram
    - StatesmenReb

- Plex-07

TheProgram, StatesmenReb and Plex must have approved applications on file here at TF to continue on with the OD. Make sure you contact them ASAP to get them to sign on, otherwise they will need to be replaced..

I know that this setup may take some getting used to from what you had over at OS, but we expect a high level of activity both on the PSN Network as well as here on these forums.

We have Sub-Forums setup so that you can be posting your Game Schedules, Game Summaries and Recruiting Reports. If you are confused at what should be going where, take a look at Saturday Heroes, Bowlin' for Roses, Southern Comfort, or The Evolution to get a good idea of the type of activity expected here..

If you don't feel like you can keep up with those type of expectations, then please make that known now.

Let me know if you have any questions..
  2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Oct 29, 2009
    I'm working on the last few guys. One is out of town on a job interview and the other two need to get this done to be official.

OS had no requirements. We pretty much set our own standard and have done well with our advances. The only reason we're a little slow right now is my fault, soley my fault, and I've sent texts to everyone in the OD about advancing tonight since I didn't know if I'd get by here to reply today. We typically advance every 2-3 days like clockwork. Again, this is my fault. We've always looked out for everyone's best interests and will continue to do so.

Like HackG said, check out the OD threads he provided to get an idea of what's going on. Everyone should be cool with this. Thanks.
  3. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Jan 8, 2010
    I'll make sure my bro plea gets it done by Saturday.