SEC Storylines

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ghost, Nov 24, 2011.

?

Who will win the SEC

1. Georgia

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Alabama

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Auburn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

sec_1.png

auburn_3.png First up we have the auburn tigers who are loaded with talent this season. They have upperclassmen starting every position except FS and RB where we have sophomores starting. Auburn has told espn reporters that they will be running a 2 Qb system with Clint Mosley and Hakeem Abdul Jr. They wouldnt tell us how they are going to be using them but most people have an idea already. The Keys players on auburn defense will be SS Demetruce Mcneal, MLB Jake Holland, and CR Chris Davis

Prediction- 10-2

Alabama2012c.png From experience i think Alabama will go undefeated this year because of the loaded talent they have all positions. Theres not really much to say about them because i dont see any holes in their offense or defense.

Prediction- 12-0

uga_1.png This Georgia team is still young and has still alot to learn. With a tough Schedule i expect them to go 9-3 win but still win the SEC EAST and will wither see Alabama or Auburn in the SEC champ game

Prediction- 10-2
    -Cougars-
    bsbgw1

• Like Like x 1
  2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I think I can possibly go 11-1 lol or even 12-0 :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

I just think that bsb has a great team i almost beat him las season we were tied up into the 4th qtr till trent richardson went off and my record and yours could be vice versa from who will win between me and you

• Like Like x 1