SEC Talk

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Nautica, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I posted an article a few days ago on top WR/TE's in the SEC. I have found another article on the DB's also.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/23950/sec-position-rankings-defensive-backs-3

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Edge man, looks like you'll be a target when we play. Arkansas has the top ranked Receiving core, and you have the worst ranked defensive backfield.

Biggest surprise is that auburn is ranked 2nd to last. I thought they had a better D than that, but i guess a great D-line can mask a horrible secondary.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/23944/breaking-down-the-sec-linebackers

I thought last years team was VERY good, but I am very surprised as to how much hype Arkansas is getting here.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/23962/ranking-the-sec-safeties

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I REALLY like this. I love ball hawking Safeties.

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Game replays from SEC. Includes USC-lite (including an awesome TD catch by Alshon, Ole Miss, and Arkansas.

8. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Well after checking out my roster I'm set to go. My D will be lacking, but my offense looks pretty good. Have a solid O line which goes good with my running game a solid stable of backs to tote the pill. QB's look solid with mobility and have a good group of wideouts. Have a lot of good freshman coming in and two will start right off the get the go. Overall looks good, but with my D I'm gonna have to control the clock or put up major points.

9. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Nice! I'm glad you're happy with your team edge.

By the way, have any of you guys seen the ridiculousness known as the Florida Gators WR corps??? I think the slowest kid out of 8 or 9 guys is a 92 speed. Holy Toledo!

10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

no i skipped over florida in the vid. Arkansas as a pretty killer offense. I thought they would rate that JR QB pretty decent but I wasn't expecting an 88 ovr rating. That SO backup qb is a beast too.

11. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I am VERY excited to play with Arkansas. Having Texas as a pipeline should help me to keep the team up to par.

By year 3 UGA will be by far the best team in the SEC that is user controlled. They may be soft on the surface, but they have some serious young talent that by the time they are JR's and SR's are going to make them crazy hard to beat.

12. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

JCspartan2 I thought you might like this since your a tennis guy

13. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

That's actually kinda ironic for those of you who know who John Isner is (current pro, holds the record for longest match in history). Isner played 4 years at Georgia and won both the national singles and doubles titles while he was there, yet I dont think he won this award.