SEC Title Game: #2 Florida vs #4 LSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Feb 27, 2010.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

SEC Title Game: #2 Florida vs #4 LSU

[​IMG]

[​IMG] vs [​IMG]

[​IMG] vs [​IMG]

The showdown that fans across all of TF have been waiting for is two weeks from coming to fruition. National Title implications are all over the place here, not to mention conference and user pride. The SEC championship yet again pits two of the top teams in the country in a game that should go down for the ages.

The history of these two users goes back to Gridiron Gladiators with my first game with Dean. My Nebraska team was undefeated that season and riding a 38 game winning streak in the dynasty. The Big 12 title game featured Nebraska vs Texas A&M. The game was fiesty the entire time. It came down to the final 2 drives, where Nebraska QB Cody Green overthrew a WIDE open reciever that would have sealed the game. Instead Texas A&M drives down the field and scores the game winning touchdown.

The next meeting between me and Dean was the fateful 41-22 loss earlier this season. LSU traditionally fumbled on it's first drive and the game went south from there. Florida's backup QB played perfect the whole way through and dean came out with a 31-7 lead at the half. The story of the game was that LSU couldn't find any answer for Florida's offense. Can't win without stops.

Now LSU comes into the game with bad intentions. Boasting what coach shadow calls the best front 7 in football, the defense will need to stepup and stop the florida passing game. Pressure will be key for LSU to get stops and perhaps even turnovers. Patience is key on the offensive end, and sticking to the gameplan is essential.

Florida comes into this game extremely confident. A great coach will do that, and a QB with 22 td's and 0 picks will also help. The running game has suffered all season, but the passing game has really separated Florida from the rest of the country. Florida needs to continue what it did last game, finding receivers all over the field.

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Nice preview, this should be a great game. No offense Dean but I think LSU will exact revenge for the regular season loss in a nail-biter

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I am still taking Dino & his Gators.....LSU goes down in flames!!!!

4. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Florida runs away with it... again.

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

Great preview shadow. Looking forward to the game, should be a classic.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Come one guys let's get some more predictions for the game.

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

As I said on the show, I believe Dean will be victorious again.

8. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I played Dean earlier in the season and I know he offense is tough to stop. I'm saying Florida 42 LSU 31