SEC Title Game : LSU vs Alabama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Nov 24, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

SEC Title Game : LSU vs Alabama

The de-facto national title game features two great teams going at it yet again in an epic struggle to finally claim that they are the best in the best conference in the land.

Will undefeated LSU continue it's march toward the crystal ball, or will Alabama step in and break the hex that has cursed them in this matchup from years past?

Will LSU's defense show up and play or will it fall on the offense to score 40 points as usual?

Will Alabama's Star Jackson take this game over?

We will see folks...

The stage is set, the lights are coming on... the SEC title is on the sideline. It all comes down to this.

LSU vs Alabama

"The Game"

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

De-facto title game my ass. Best conference my ass. I thought we all admitted this was the year of the Big Ten. Anyways, I think Shadow will get the W in this one in a very close game.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I am taking LSU..

Final:

LSU: 48
    Bama: 27

[​IMG]

4. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Jason Mitchel missed the last 3 qrts vs Notre Dame and the second half vs LSU. He is back off of a three week injury he got in the LSU game and looking to finish his sophmore year with a big game to propel him to a big jr season.

Who will win we will see, in bama games it always comes down to fumbles and field position and injury. but nobody is scoring over 31 points on me, thats five scores. thats all you get if you have a good game. and i will never lose by more than 2 TDs with this team so 48 to 27 is not happening.

if i have a team that can compete. which in this dynastyi do, even though
    I have a below avg passing qb(weakest passing ability ratings for user qb in the dynasty just like the real Alabama team), below avg oline(1 freshmen, one soph and 2 guys who been backups their first 3 yrs, start and no offensive lineman on my team has a pancake, WOW)),
    below avg wrs( my best WR and only one of the top 4 with over 91 speed has TEN drops on 44 passes thrown to him), slow rbs besides mitchell, but bama will never lose by more than 2 scores.

on a note for the future-
    The best teams now have the most guys left from the default rosters
    Penn St is the #1 team and it just so happens they start almost all seniors.
    ND and LSU and Ohio st start alot of impact srs but mostly jrs who have been starters for a few years. ( And something that is funny, The 2 guys who edited these rosters was buckeyesomething and another guy. They decided how good your fresh and sophs were in the default rosters. If you remember from the first EA rosters , Fr and sophs were all fucked up. since they know the big ten they no doubt gave them what they thought they deserved. something to think about)

once all the default roster qbs, wr, olineman and LB's graduate this dynasty will be crazy and some guys wont like their teams.
    I lost 45 guys from the default roster the first 2 years. I lose another 15 this year and will only have about 10 guys in the 2 classes(redshirt jrs and SR next year) from the default roster left for next year. I only have 7 jrs and 1 is a punter and 2 are FBs.
    Notre dame and ohio st looks to have the most srs next year by far and will most likely be #1 and #2 next season with LSU not far behind.

Also the first 7 conf titles that have been decided, 7 different teams have won. No conf champ has repeated. Only bama and FSU has a chance to win a second conf title this year. If lsu and Mia win the conf, it will be 9 different conf champs in this dynasty. Balance, parody and competition.

5. Iron Mickey

I dont care how much analysis you give there Sean Salisbury....

I am sticking with my prediction. And LSU will score more than 31 points on your defense.

Prove me wrong, defeat LSU and take home the SEC Title.

6. Iron Mickey

I dont care how much analysis you give there Sean Salisbury....

I am sticking with my prediction. And LSU will score more than 31 points on your defense.

Prove me wrong, defeat LSU and take home the SEC Title.

7. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I ende up gong to my high school reunion tonite, was fun i met alot of people i saw from a long time ago senior year in high school. played smace n advanced 2 bowl week 2. I went to wendys too bought some fries n a double stack

8. Iron Mickey

Damnit shadow.....how the hell you gonna get your ass kicked like that?

I know how....you were drunk....killin me man....

I'll eat my crow now. Thanks alot. lol

[​IMG]