SEC Top Players Preview

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by SuperBowlNachos, Jul 17, 2012.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

A lot of red and black on this side of the ball. I was bored at work, so if I stole someone's feature you can do the defense.

[​IMG]
    QB - Tyler Wilson - 94 - Wilson is coming off of a huge 2011 year in which he threw for 3,638 yards, 24 touchdowns, and only 6 intercepions. Wilson has the NFL body standing a bold 6-3 and weighing 220 pounds. Wilson is the #2 rated quarterback for next years draft and is an early favorite for the Maxwell award. WIlson is the only Razorback to ever make the first team All-SEC team.

[​IMG] FB - Garrett Graham - Who cares, it's a fullback.

[​IMG]RB - Marcus Lattimore - 97 - This was a tough choice seeing as how I am always 100% unbiased. Ultimately I had to decide on Lattimore to be chosen. Lattimore is a true junior and could be considered one of the best running backs in the country. Lattimore is coming off a torn knee ligament, but it looks as if he has recovered fully. Lattimore only played in 7 games last season, but managed to gain 818 yards. That was a pace for over 1,400 yards. With the new run, run, run offense that he will be in he could easily surpass 2,000 yards on the season.

[​IMG] WR - Ryan Swope - 94 - I wanted more white people on the list so I chose Swope. This guy has had to deal with crappy quarterbacks who get either don't get drafted or get drafted to high and will suck ass. Either way he managed to catch 89 balls last year for 1,207 yards. Swope is going to have to step his game up to an elite level if he wants to have any chance of competing in the SEC. He was terrible against Texas who is badass, so hopefully for A&M's sake he can step up his game.

[​IMG]TE - Chris Gragg - 86 - Gragg was as solid as a tight end could be catching the ball last year. He hauled in 41 passes for 518 yards. These numbers should increase if DNF incorporates the TE into his high octane passing attack. That would suck for the rest of us if he did.

[​IMG] T - Luke Joeckel - 86 - briosu99 is getting screwed on this one. Joeckel is only rated an 85 on the game despite the fact almost everyone is expect him to go in the first round of next years draft. Some even have him going as high as #9. Bri loves to run, and this guy will help Christine Michael be in the Heisman race.

[​IMG] G - Ronald Patrick - 90 - South Carolina is going to run the ball, a lot. Most of the time right behind some linemen and not out wide. Patrick isn't huge at only 6-1 302, but he has amazing strength and is an excellent run blocker.

• Like Like x 2
  2. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Picture fail. I'll fix it when I get home.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nice work Nachos! Where are all the Missouri Tigers? I see a lot of disrespect here ryalaman

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Umm, Nachos and ryal don't like each other..

• Like Like x 1
  5. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

Nice writeup, although Swope has a better chance at a Heisman than Michael. My running game is THAT BAD.

6. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

wtf

• Like Like x 2
  7. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Don't worry. By the end of the year, James Franklin and DGB will find their way onto lists.