1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sell PS3 or keep it?

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by KingPatron, May 30, 2014.

1. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

My kid has a few games for PS3 and fights me for time. Looking to get PS4 in july. And Madden in Aug.

So is most people selling their PS3 and what is a good price to get?

I have every Madden game from like 97 till now. So I tend to horde those things. I just cant sell it for $1 dollar to game stop, it is collectors item in my mind.

Im thinking keeping PS3 for my 6 year old for Infinity and other games. But I know he will want or think he has half ownership in the PS4. Which I think ill put in the Man cave....

So probably keep both systems unless PS3 still sells for decent. I just bought the slim ps3 about a year ago after the fatboy died.

2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

I'm selling mine to a friend. I thought about keeping him just to use as a blu ray player somewhere else in my house but i'd rather just get rid of it.

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Keeping it and moving it to the bedroom. Blu-ray player, streaming Netflix, and not a POS like the last blu-ray that was supposed to do the aforementioned. It wouldn't even connect to the wireless.

I also have two games downloaded on the system that I want to finish someday (Last of Us and Assassin's Creed III)

4. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

is PS4 backwards compat with PS3 games?

5. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

I know I can probably google and find out pretty quick, but my fingers were doing the walking on here :)

6. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

In case you havn't Googled it yet, the PS4 is not backwards compatible but Sony is working on a straming service in which you can stream older PS games and play them on the 4.

7. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

I was going to move my ps3 into the living room to replace the ps2 that my girls use as a dvd player but, I like the idea of moving it into the bedroom. Our Netflix dvds usually lay around for a few weeks before we get around to watching them downstairs. Might get to them quicker in the bedroom...

8. chance17

chance17 Walk On

Yep, as far as I've seen though, no plans to let you play the titles for free that you have discs for. Basically it will be a rental service only, but it looks like you will be able to chose to rent individual titles or pay for open access from the most recent rumors.