Semi only option for live games

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by hammerhead1010, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Does anybody know why there is a selection mode for manual but none to pick opponents based of semi vs assisted controls? I just hate playing H2Hs against guys who are using assisted while I'm using semi. Feels like I'm at a disadvantage. Been playing more ultimate team too and you can really tell when guys are full assisted there and it seems like most everyone I play is...

I wonder if this is something they may be able to implement by next release?

2. hedache

hedache Walk On

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I don't think that's an option.. It's only assisted or manual but I still like to use the semi settings. It's good practice but I do understand when it can get frustrating playing against all the assisted abusers but it is what it is.

4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

My bad. I havent been on the forums from my computer in a few days. When I read that on my phone I read it that Ryno meant *this* forum, not this *follow link* forum.

And AJ, I believe your right. I wish it was an option though and I don't think it could do any harm if they implemented a semi only mode next year.

5. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

You might be able to set up a custom game that way, but I know you wouldn't be able to with the H2H seasons

edit: just tried no such luck

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  6. hedache

hedache Walk On

There are a lot of things that would do harm if added every year, and yet lots of stuff hasn't been added for years. Simple stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

They care about the ones that pick up the game and play with Barca in ranked games more then the players that play the game religiously at least this is almost how it feels year in and year out

8. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    of course they do, because about 90% of their customer base hasn't ever played with any team below 5*, let alone any setting other than assisted. unfortunately business practices make them cater to the masses of assisted barca users rather than the ones that get the most out of the game.

9. hedache

hedache Walk On

Well to be honest, if it wasn't for those people that fund the game, we wouldn't have the game we complain about. So in a way we could actually be more objective and stop blaming EA and realize the truth about majority of people (that people are dumb, including you and me). In a perfect world everyone would be playing the game with the options and settings we would like. We are minority. That is why 100000s are playing H2H and such while 40 of us are busting our brains in this little forum. I am just glad I got what I got that is good about the game. And I am also glad I have 10-20 more dumbasses like myself to play games with in somewhat similar taste.

• Like Like x 2
  10. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

ME LIKE MANUAL!!

11. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

What's the world coming to, I actually liked your post.

12. hedache

hedache Walk On

Think about it again. You must be confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.